Thomasville Furniture / Don't buy anything from them

Anyone looking to purchase furniture should completely avoid Thomasville furniture stores and products. Horrible customer service, poor quality and nothing but excuses. Made the mistake of buying from them and 1 year later issues still not resolved. I've had 2 complete replacements of product, 6 different deliveries and changing your schedule to accommodate them. Worst, they won't return your calls, provide status and the turn over of people is so high you never speak to the same person twice. The shipping firm told me they bring back as much as they deliver! Buyer beware, Thomasville Furniture should be avoided at all cost!

Va

Comments

• Su
      19th of Apr, 2009

I totally agree -- we bought a sofa, chair and ottoman, and a recliner -- the chair was so bad that it was finally replaced after almost a year of back and forth complaints -- my salesperson was good, but the store manager never returned my calls, and had promised to come out to the house, and never did. I had to write to the CEO to get any service at all -- they replaced the chair, and the new (more expensive one) came in with the exact same type of cushion as the old one. You sink to the bottom immediately, and it doesn't even bounce back! We're still waiting for a new, firmer cushion. The sofa cushions were replaced, and are still not ok - we were told that we had to fluff, rotate and massage them so they would look good!!!

Buying from Thomasville was an expensive, terrible mistake. We're in our 60's, and have bought many sets of furniture over the years, at many price points -- this is the WORST furniture I have ever owned.