Thermador Double Ovens (Serviced By Bosch) / unreliable and not friendly serice

1 NY, United States

Called Thermador service, now operated by Bosch, on a Monday before Thanksgiving. Technician came on Tuesday morning, as promised. Tech had no idea of the problem, even though it was spelled out with the CRM the day before. The tech had to order parts from CA, and said they would be back in 3 weeks to install. With over 20 people coming over for Thanksgiving I was in shock. No one could care less, the tech said this was not his issue, and was not in his region anyway. Called CA office 10 times between Tuesday and Wednesday...only to find out that the parts would be there on Wed. but there was no one to install them. Begged and offered money for overtime, but to no avail. When I asked what we should do with our Thanksgiving and our out of state guests, she said, I can't help you...and so on and so on. They made no effort. I WOULD NEVER BUY BOSHCH OR THERMADO PRODUCTS AGAIN...this was not the first incident with them, and won't be the last...very disappointing how little effort they made. They honestly could not care less..

Fh