TheBay.com / Hudson's Bay Company [HBC] — defective timberland boot.
My order number was [protected] I had ordered these boots as a birthday present for my significant other and the right boot has a piece of material sticking out into the heel so when your foot is resting on the back of the boot the material digs in. It is not on the left boot only right. I received a response from a women after I had to email again to get an answer. Two days had passed since I first sent my PayPal receipt. She let me know that I had passed the 30 day return period but I actually got in contact with customer service originally well before my first email to customer support with my problem was the 29th of November.
More TheBay.com / Hudson's Bay Company [HBC] Complaints & Reviews
- The Bay - return policy 
- The Bay - extremely incompetent sales staff 
- Hudson's Bay Company - delivery problems 
- The Bay - customer service 
- Hudson's Bay - fraud 
- TheBay.com / Hudson's Bay Company [HBC] - unethical behaviour
- The Bay - ralph lauren sweater
- TheBay.com / Hudson's Bay Company [HBC] - sofa delivery - removal of hardware
- Hudson Bay - bad company credit department
- TheBay.com / Hudson's Bay Company [HBC] - guess winter coat