The Pep Boys / tire replacement
I bought 4 new tires which were installed at Pep Boys in Arlington Heights, IL. Immediately after picking up the car, I got a TPMS Check warning light. When I brought it back, I was told it was a bad TPMS sensor and it would cost almost $200 to fix. The technician said it was a "coincidence" that the sensor broke 5 minutes after the tires were changed. What really happened was they broke it and now they are making me pay to repair it. This is a fraud. I am filing a complaint with the BBB.
More The Pep Boys Complaints & Reviews
- Pep Boys - badtreatment of employees 
- Pep Boys - rip off 
- Pep Boys Auto - brake repair scam 
- Pep Boys - terrible service! 
- Pep Boys - “miscellaneous shop charge” is a scam 
- The Pep Boys - theft
- Pep Boys - 4-wheel alignment
- Pep Boys - incompetent service tech.
- The Pep Boys - tires
- Pep Boys - breaks rotors drums disc brakes the whole knew breaking system and my radiator