Menu
Aeropuerto Internacional Reina Beatrix / Aruba International Airport company logo
Aeropuerto Internacional Reina Beatrix / Aruba International Airport
reviews & complaints

Aeropuerto Internacional Reina Beatrix / Aruba International Airport
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

3 complaints
1 resolved 2 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Aeropuerto Internacional Reina Beatrix / Aruba International Airport. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
L
11:26 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On February 28, 2022 we had a 4:45 flight from Aruba to Boston. My husband and I wanted to arrive early to get into the airport and try to relax and get something to eat. We arrived around 1 o’clock and we went to the front doors of the airport and were told that if we were on JetBlue we needed to come back in an hour and stand in line at that time. That...

Read full review of Aeropuerto Internacional Reina Beatrix / Aruba International Airport
N
7:27 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On October 24, 2014 I was leaving Aruba Airport for Newark New Jersey, USA . I filled out the Custom Declaration Form that I do not have any food because I was planning to eat my snack before boarding the flight to USA. My snack contained : 1 (one) peeled slice apple and a small portion of lasagna with small quantity of cooked meat. I went through Aruba...

D
12:07 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Having spent a great time on the island in the low rise district, our vacation ended with a pretty bitter note yesterday. What happened? In order to return the rental car at Aruba airport, I followed the rental return sign on the right lane, ending up right in front of the Alamo office. I parked in a parking sport in front of the blue colored parking lot...

Aeropuerto Internacional Reina Beatrix / Aruba International Airport contacts

Phone number

+297 524 2424
ADVERTISIMENT

Most discussed Aeropuerto Internacional Reina Beatrix / Aruba International Airport complaints

Management of lines and check in
(posts on this topic)