Global Autoshop Logo

Global Autoshop

Having problems with Global Autoshop?

Global Autoshop Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Global Autoshop Customer Service. Initial Global Autoshop complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Global Autoshop above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Global Autoshop. Discuss the issues you have had with Global Autoshop and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Global Autoshop Complaints & Reviews

Aug 17, 2020

Global Autoshop — 2000 toyota tundra grille

I ordered a Toyota Tundra Grille and got some chrome stick on plastic strip trim for $36.95. You can purchase...

Global Auto ShopPoor quality goods, not as described

I bought chrome grill slats for an Audi A5 or so I thought. Paid extra for "Made in Germany" quality. It took ages to arrive and was shipped via normal post even thought shipping of $6.95 was paid.

What arrived was the cheapest lengths of horrible plastic chrome with super low grade, foam backed adhesive. It wasn't cut to size for an Audi A5 grill it was just a few small bits and a few longer bits. I started off by sticking on the small lower pieces which almost immediately started to peel right back off again despite have given the bodywork a deep clean beforehand.

I contacted Drew in GAS and that is when I knew this was a scam. He first blamed the weather (too cold) - it was summer and plenty warm. He then told me to use my own glue which I refused to do. He then blamed my installation. He then told me the glue wasn't strong enough to defy gravity and that I have to place the strips on top of the bumps slats - yes pointing up towards the sky. At this stage his boss "Mike" came on to give me crap and argue and blame me. Trying for a Credit Card refund. Do yourself a favour and go somewhere else. I wish I had looked at all the sites like this with comments about this company before I gave away my hard earned money.

Poor quality goods, not as described
Poor quality goods, not as described

• Ha
      Harry Pinkman FL Sep 02, 2020

I've installed mine and working like charm. You need to place the strips on top of factory grill slats, not to the very front like in your case. Also need to follow the supplied manual for cleaning prior to the installation.

Apr 11, 2019

Global Autoshop — Telecommunication

Pls help me, I have sent my name, full address, mobile number and occupation Bt logo. Svg (bt-group...

Global Autoshop — Chrome trimmings

Global Autoshop is a complete SCAM. They advertise products in a manner which they attract you. They propose...

Global AutoshopCar parts

Son unos estafadores. Te enseñan un producto y cuando lo compras y lo recibes no tiene nada que ver con lo que te muestran en las fotos, es una porqueria. Ademas cuando lo devuelves no te reembolsan el dinero dándote largas y poniendote todo tipo de excusa. Estafadores y ladrones es lo que son. No entiendo como dejan operar a una empresa como esta.

Car parts

Global AutoshopCar parts

Son unos estafadores y unos ladrones! Te venden productos que cuando lo recibes nada tienen que ver con lo que compraste. Son autenticas porquerias. Encima cuando los devuelves no te hacen el reembolso y se quedan con el dinero. La atencion al cliente es ridícula y parece que las personas que te responden, que no suele ser siempre, no se llaman como dicen.
      Una estafa en toda regla!

Car parts

Herry Tan Jul 20, 2018

GOOD COMPANY to work with. I think it is fair to post my point of view as well.

Purchase from the Global and I think the company is Fair. Descriptions are there and you can ask first prior to ordering to ensure you get what you want.
          In my case, I want to say thank you.

" Thank you great product, gives the grill that extra look. Got the package quicker than expected. I've attached the picture of my car . Satisfied customer here "

Herry Tan Jul 20, 2018

Good company to deal with. I am satisfied here

Herry Tan Jul 20, 2018

Here is my review. I hate to see a good company only gets a one side review.

You got to read the descriptions, it is clearly stated grill slats only. Howdy if you expect a grill replacement for that low price.
          Shipping is also stated from Europe / Southeast asia distributor due to their warehouse re-inventory. All information is there already. got to take attention guys

My story, I've received all the parts ordered, installed the grill kit per their installation manual on the 2015 Audi A5, it looks great.

Installed the front and rear strips, they also look great, make you wonder why Audi does not have this look.

Thank you for the quick response concerning my order being shipped. Their customer service is the best!

Harry A Pinkman, Palm City, FL

Global AutoshopThe order looked completely different

My husband ordered chrome kit for the car from the company Global Autoshop. He received completely different things, which didn’t look as on the website. He contacted the live chat agent and she promised to ask the manager and provide any reply within an hour. He patiently waited, but she never replied. He sent more messages, but again no response. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.