The Kroger Co. / scam
They ran a special for a 3 day special. Went to the store night before to purchase the tv and was told they would be on sale tomorrow morning and they told me to wait and save over $100. They said they had plenty, would not reserve one or let me pre-pay to set one aside.
Went in 7:00am next morning and TV's all gone. Employee's gobbled them up I'm sure. Left my card to have the Manager to call me. No Call! Called Kroger home office in Cincinnati, Too bad, so sad was told.
I can go buy a TV anywhere, but not having the Manager with enough guts to at least get in touch, really pissed me.
I've already got my Giant Eagle card and there stuff, transfered prescriptions and here I come Giant Eagle.
More The Kroger Co. Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger - 24 oz country oven 12 grain bread
- Kroger Grocery Store - products not ringing up on sale, no one on the floor to help, and occasionally rotten vegetables and fruits
- Kroger - remodeling of this store
- Kroger - check out
- Kroger - service