The Home Depot / fired

Sherwood, United States Review updated:

So after working 6 m for them and doing sales and getting recoverys., they don't care about you. So I found a store credit card. Not a credit card. And got it mixed in with my cards and because I used it and that's not all also because I have bought stuff and returned it and had gotten store credit. And they fired me for a 4 dollar credit that I found. But yet I have saved them and made them money. So if you think your safe even with your own credit think again.

St
May 19, 2015

Comments

• Si
      9th of Dec, 2008

I had a second Husky ratchet go bad on me after paying out of pocket once already and being denied the lifetime guarantee. I figured what the heck and I splurged on another $30 ratchet thinking what would be the odds of another one going bad. I don't misuse or abuse it in any way. Well, now it happened and Home Depot is claiming the same thing that if over 90 days I need to go to Husky directly. So I go to Husky website and they say to return any of their products just go straight into Home Depot. I honestly don't have a lot of energy to spend fighting this but it is a little tiring how these corporations always have a way of sticking it to the little guy.

At least now I feel a little better after venting this to anyone who might be reading this and possibly had similar experience. It sure would be nice if people/ entities could sell honest product and honest business. This really is wrong and I wish that someone who liked to battle these types of fraudulent claims would somehow get them to change their policies to match their claims. I am sure it is happening all across America because that is how I got turned onto this website. Good day to all.

• Pa
      5th of Aug, 2009
    The Home Depot - Awful company
    The Home Depot
    homedepot.com

I attempted to write a check for $246 and check was denied, there was over $20, 000 in the account. Certegy, the check clearing company Home Depot uses said my checking history showed a "suspicious pattern". I've only written a few checks on this account and there is no suspicious pattern. This is a shame when loyal customers are treated like lowlifes!

• To
      22nd of Aug, 2011
    The Home Depot - discriminatin
    the home depot
    Huntington Park
    California

A parking lot full of beer drinking illegals.A inccompatant sales staff, Tat will help spanish speaking customers first, I do not feel safe in this home depot.

• He
      22nd of Aug, 2011

lowes is a better store.home depot sucks.

• Fp
      11th of Dec, 2011

First, learn to spell. Second, try to create a more persuading complaint; you obviously made yourself look like an idiot.