The Home Depot / they've repackaged/resold a drill kit without a drill
Home Depot regularly reseals used and returned merchandise without inspecting the contents of the packaging. Then they sell it again as if it were new.
I just got scammed by Home Depot when I bought a repackaged SKil cordless drill kit drill kit that was missing the drill. When I brought it back with the receipt, they laughed at me and said they wouldn't do anything about it.
There were at least 10 other people in line complaining about the same scams. There is no chance I will ever walk into another Home Depot. If you don't have another shopping choice like Lowes your area, Be Sure to Open and Check All your packages in the store before you leave.
Repackaging used merchandise and selling it as new with missing or broken components is a regular practice at all Home Depots.
More The Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - Employees 
- Home Depot - Rude employee
- Home Depot - Terrible experiance parking at Home Depot
- Home Depot - b-hyve smart wifi indoor sprinkler system 4 channel
- Home Depot - carpet installation process
- Home Depot - ridgid power tool