The Brick, Trans Global / Whirlpool / poor service!
We bought a WTW5540SQ Whirlpool Washing machine from The Brick 1 year and two weeks ago. One day after the basic 1 year warranty expired, the machine died. We bought the $80 extended warranty and called the Trans Global repair guy in to have a look at it. He said there were multiple things wrong with it and he would order the parts. He said they should be in on Thursday (this was Monday). On Thursday we called: the parts had not come in yet, call again Saturday... Saturday, they're still waiting for the parts from Whirlpool. Now it is 2 weeks since the thing died and we still don't have an ETA as to when it might be fixed. We asked for a replacement but "they can't do that". It is outrageous that a 1 year old appliance has to wait over two weeks for parts. I suspect The Brick and TransGlobal given the reports here of similar problems with other brand name appliances. I will be contacting Whirlpool and suggesting that they pull the Brick's dealer status or risk losing their reputation as a reliable source of home appliances.
More The Brick, Trans Global / Whirlpool Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - crappy quality furniture 
- The Brick - television
- The Brick - tv
- The Brick - #3 beautyrest mattress/ sales and service
- The Brick - service delivery
- thebrick.com - kobe sofa and loveseat