The Brick / Brada Machine / broken washer
I bought a brada fridge from the brick and have had the worst service i have ever had in my life, the fridge never worked right and when i call to have it repaired it takes forever, i have to take a day off work and they don't even fix it. They said the brada fridges have leveling issues and to fix it transglobal put a wood board under the fridge on my kitchen floor, it looks terrible and i don't call that a repair. The fridge has broken down 4 times since i bought it 2 years ago, sometimes sevearal calls before a repair happens, and it leaks water everywhere. The brick is very rude when i call and told me to solve the problem i am welcome to buy a new fridge.
More The Brick / Brada Machine Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- The Brick - crappy quality furniture 
- The Brick - bad bed 
- The Brick - living room furniture
- The Brick - Sony TV 75''
- The Brick - warranty on tv
- The Brick - customer service
- The Brick - delivery furniture