The Brick / Brada Machine / broken washer

I bought a brada fridge from the brick and have had the worst service i have ever had in my life, the fridge never worked right and when i call to have it repaired it takes forever, i have to take a day off work and they don't even fix it. They said the brada fridges have leveling issues and to fix it transglobal put a wood board under the fridge on my kitchen floor, it looks terrible and i don't call that a repair. The fridge has broken down 4 times since i bought it 2 years ago, sometimes sevearal calls before a repair happens, and it leaks water everywhere. The brick is very rude when i call and told me to solve the problem i am welcome to buy a new fridge.

Comments

• Da
      20th of Sep, 2006
    The Brick - No rebate and no customer service
    Canada

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE HERE, these people don't seem to care (once they have your money) how long if have to wait to get the product, they will not rebate you any money for inconveniencing you. There's no rationalizing with them, it's their way, their rules if you don't like it ...tough. I will never deal with this company again.

• Fl
      15th of Oct, 2007
    The Brick - Furniture not delivered
    Canada

I bought a bedroom set at the brick and aked it to be delivered 2 weeks later, in my new house. The brick called me on the day scheduled for the delivery and since my phone was not working (new house) they did not deliver the furniture and sold to another client. I went to the store 12 hours after the schuled deliver and nobody told me that it had been sold to another client. The told me it would be delivered two weeks later. I was not happy but I waited. two weeks went by and nothing. I contacted the stre manager and he told me that they had to request it to the manufacture... And I would have it in another 2 weeks. It has been 7 weeks now from the day I bought and I still dont' have the furniture. I feel deceived. I will never buy anything from them again. never !

24th of Mar, 2008
    The Brick - Faulty goods!
    Weston Rd
    Vaughan
    Canada

Do not purchase from The Brick. Avoid at all costs! I purchased a BRAND NEW Samsung HDTV 46" 2 weeks ago and ever since setting up the TV I have had ongoing problems. When I tried complaining to them, they kept telling me that they would call me back and then I would wait for them to call which they didn't. I called them back, and eventually got through to the customer service department. They then informed me to call Samsung directly to address my complaint! What terrible customer service! All they want to do is make a profit and pass the buck. Samsung finally then agreed to come to my house to see the problem. However, Samsung said that they will not replace the TV but will fix the part that is faulty! This is terrible customer service on part of The Brick. I purchased the TV BRAND NEW and they want to fix it! They should replace it.

I will never ever buy from The Brick again! Also, I have issues with their new dinner tables, and kitchen tables that the dinner table was cracked when it arrived, and scratches on the surface of the kitchen table!

4th of Apr, 2008

Terrible Terrible Service, Extremely rude . Stay away from these SAMSUNG SUCKERS. They make even the worst customer service look better .

• Ta
      1st of Jul, 2008

I know what you're talking about. I am in some the same situation with my furniture. I purchase tables for my living room, 2 end tables, coffee table and a sofa table. I purchase and paid the full balance on my table on June 3rd, 2008, the salesman told me which the owner, my furniture will be in his store within 7 to 10 business days which it's going on a month and no word on my furniture. Everytime I call they tried to ignore my calls, make excuses that the truck did not make a delivery yet or another is that it wasn't in stock. One week after the ten days passed and gone they told me the following week it will be here. Here it is 3 weeks done pass which I'm in the fourth week of my tables should have been in my home by now. Who do I contact, to resolve this matter so I can get my money back and purchase somewhere else.

• Ol
      30th of Jul, 2008

Horrible service!!!

We ordered three items in early May. We were advised at the time that the order could be shipped by the end of May, yet since we were moving into a new condo on Aug. 1st we set the shipping date for Aug. 1st.

We called a couple weeks prior to moving in and were advised the order was in but that it would definitely arrive prior to our move in date.

Now I'm moving tomorrow, almost three months after the original purchase and have just found out that I will not have a bed to sleep on nor the other items.

This is absolutely ridiculous. We can get the order apparently within a month yet they can't get them in on time after almost three!!! I will never purchase from The Brick again...

• Sb
      23rd of Feb, 2010
    Brick Furniture - WORST SERVICE AND FAULTY PRODUCTS
    THE BRICK FURNITURE
    Toronto
    Canada

If you dont have patience for 10 times delivery for one product then dont buy from BRICK.
    My worst experience with Brick is making me to warn everyone to not to go to BRICK.They bring wrong stuff then they change it to old one then they bring back a different model...Delivery system with Brick is the worst ive ever seen.If you try to go back to the sales person who was very sweet while selling will say ITS NOT MY PROBLEM???How will you take this attitude.The best part is after you suffer for two months with this delivery ...FRUSTRATED and you complain to the RVP or The President of their company...That doesnt affect them they still bring you the faulty products...
    THEY GOT A VERY GOOD ATTITUDE OF "WE DONT CARE"

26th of May, 2010
    The Brick - They are either extremely lazy or they don’t know how to do their jobs
    The Brick

Worst Customer Service Reps I had ever dealt with. Be prepared to talk with the managers to straighten up poorly trained Customer Service Reps.

I had recently bought some furniture from the Brick at sale price but the deal was the furniture went on sale again the week after, $200 below the price I had paid. I called Customer Service to see if they would honor their price protection refund and this person told me that I should be talking with my salesman, who wasn’t in that day so I should call back tomorrow. This made no sense at all. So I called the next day and got a hold of my salesman and he said it should be no problem, Customer Service should be able to handle that. I get a hold of Customer Service and this person tells me that since I had already bought it on sale I’m already getting a good deal. This made no sense at all. I told this person to do the math and that I was out $200 and it still didn’t compute with this person so I asked to speak with the manager. This Customer Service Rep puts me on hold for about almost 10 mins. I’m guessing hoping that I would just hang up. And finally this person comes back on the phone and tells me that the manager is busy and that I’m not getting my refund either way because “I should know it’s part of my job”. Well I was just furious I told this person that I’ll just return the furniture and this Customer Service Rep told me to “go ahead. I couldn’t stand it any more I had to meet this idiot face to face so I drove all the way across the city to this The Brick - Winnipeg, MB, Regent Ave. Location. Spoke to my salesman who spoke to the manager with approval of my refund. Now the only thing I had to do was go to Customer Service and get my refund. Well the person at Customer Service recognized me and gave me more of a hard time and told me my salesman talked with the wrong manager. So I said let me talk to the manager then. The manager eventually approves my refund and I finally get my money back but I mean what kind of poorly trained Customer Service employees work at this Brick location. It’s a Joke. They are either extremely lazy or they don’t know how to do their jobs. I get better customer service at Dufrene Furniture.

• Ke
      3rd of Jun, 2010

Yeppers I agree and dont let any brick salesman/woman try to convince you to buy any BRADA product. I was lied to at the AIRDRIE ab store by a sales person saying that the BRADA was MAYTAG and was a excellent product, HAHAHA was i stupid. The BRADA refridgerator i bought is a piece of crap. The brick immediately passes you over to the warranty people who seem even dumber than themselves when it comes to appliances. saye your time and money in the longrun and go to TRAIL appliances. The Brick should stick to rocking chairs thats about their speed... one pissed customer

• Ba
      24th of Jun, 2010
    The Brick - If I could take back my choice to shop there I would in a heart beat
    thebrick.com

I recently purchased a great deal of product from the Brick which has cause me severe disturbance in my life.

So far there has been 6 deliveries which have consisted of damaged product, mis information, wrong product, not showing up delieveries, and a polite " I will lie till I'm blue as long as I'm saying it nicely and it's what you wnat to hear" philosophy.

If I could take back my choice to shop there I would in a heart beat. There is no way that cheap furniture is worth the stress they put you under.

• My
      19th of Aug, 2010
    The Brick - Think twice before your shopping at Brick
    Montreal
    Qu├ębec
    Canada

Always think twice before you do shopping at TheBrick. I myself will NEVER buy anything from this store.Last month we purchased a masterbedroom set at TheBrick ;and when the 7-pieces set was delivered, we surprisingly found out that the quality of every piece IS SO DIFFERENT FROM WHAT WE SAW IN THEIR STORE! At the same day, we went to the same store and inspected their DEMO in their store for the second time---the DEMO set is so PERFECT with much much higher quality. Also when we called their customer service, we were informed "NO RETURN POLICY". In this case, we reported all the "IMPERFECTIONS" and made an appointment for their "technician"visiting for inspection. You will never think about their technician knocking at your front door at 07:15 in weekend morning!Now they promised they will exchange one piece (which already had one egde broken at the day of delivery) and will give us some "compensation"for the "IMPERFECTIONS"of the rest pieces. We are still waiting to see the result and will come back and UPDATE later.BTW:we still have our masterbedroom in mess and live in our living room with mattress and mattress box on the floor. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU GOT MIGHT NOT BE THE SAME THING WHAT YOU SAW IN STORE!

• Fm
      16th of Nov, 2010
    The Brick - Damaged bed
    Canada

Well what can I say. The Brick has been the worst experience I have EVER had. In March my husband and I purchased a bedroom suit. The first bed was damaged with a large split in the wood down the headboard and footboard. We returned bed number one. Only to after many many weeks get bed number two. Again large cracks in the head board and foot board. Again waitting for bed 2 for many weeks . We recieved it and again large cracks on the head board and side rails were missing the Cherry stain. We again made many phone calls to the store that messages never got to the manager, calls never were returned. This went on for months. Finally got a hold of the manager who said that after six months of this we would be given some compensation for our problems. We are now on bed number three and 8 months later. This bed also has damage to it. When we went into the store to speak to the manager face to face. I noiced our two returned beds in the clearance section for 300.00 off so 1800.00. WOW WHAT A DEAL. The big compensation was 100.00 for all of our trubbles BIG DEAL. Oh yah and did I mention that the repair man that came to look at the damaged bed was hitting on my Mother in law. Yes in my bedroom with my three kids around. My 72 year old Itallian Roman Cathlic Mother In law.(HOW CREEPY CAN YOU GET ) He actually asked her if there was a MR... in the picture. MY GOD. Any way that's our BRICK story. So excitted for the new Leons store to open in our community!!!

9th of May, 2011

We bought a bed with rails and slats Nov 2010. It broke twice, the rails collapsed both times! Its been over 72 hours and still no "technician" has come to either check the rails or even replace the broken rail, so we are reduced to sleeping on the floor. It hasn't even been 6 months and apparently it only has a 1 year warrantee and this problem is not covered. if only my family had told me before how badly they had been burned by the Brick i never would have gone there.

• Ni
      11th of Jul, 2011
    The Brick - wrong order
    The Brist
    London
    Canada

I ordered a new bedroom set with the two matching night tables. I went to unpack the bedroom set and noticed that The Brick ordered me a black and brown night stand instead of both being black. I called today and was told that because i didnt open the boxes within 7 days that they wont exchange it even thought it was their error. I have left two messages for a manager and none have been returned. I purchases all my furniture for our new house at The Brick and I am completely regreting it. I have never seen such horrible customer service in my life. I asked the representive I was talking to on the phone what i was suppose to do with a black and brown night stand and she told me "that your problem now". I am so upset with how i have been treated that i will make sure i tell all my clients not to shop at The Brick ever.

22nd of Aug, 2011

BRICK FAKE AND FRAUD

• Na
      25th of Aug, 2011

I totally hate Bricks, Brada and Transglobal. My dishwasher got broken after 1 year and nobody can't fix it. We paid repair man, parts...and we can even return the parts. The worst service I ever got.

26th of Aug, 2011

I bought the Brada dishwasher from the Brick & you are right the brick SUCKS big time. The dishwasher is only 1& 1/2 yrs old & already it is rusting out on the top of the door casing where the steam comes out. The warranty was up in Jan/11 so the brick won't honor anything & the extended warranty is just a money cash cow will never buy from the brick again & certainly won't be a brada machine.

• Ji
      26th of Sep, 2011
    The Brick - Sucks
    The Brick

I bought a TV stand from The Brick (on Mavis Road in Mississauga) and what a mistake that was.

Parts were missing so I couldn't assemble this TV stand.

I returned it to the store expecting a refund or an exchange but I was told that once I had opened the box, there's nothing they could or would do about it (other than give me a phone number to call to request those missing piece). The two managers (Vince was the name of one of them) I spoke to hid behind the store policy (which is misleading the way it is written). These two managers basically laughed in my face and told me that if I didn't like their policy then I should shop somewhere else.

I'm never buying there again and I'm passing the word around.

From surfing the web, I realize that plenty of people have had a problem with The Brick.

• Re
      10th of Nov, 2011

Brada is the cheapest brand going. You get what you pay for. Brada is the LADA of the appliance world.

• Re
      10th of Nov, 2011

Brada is the cheapest product going, you get what you pay for. BRADA is the LADA of the appliance world.