Telus / disgraceful customer service
I use Telus residential service for my business office in my home (I work remotely for a Toronto-based firm). I've had endless problems with Telus, particularly with their onerous website and difficulty in contacting any living human, particularly in customer service.
Telus believes in the principal of downloading all work possible to their customers, and making the contact process as difficult as possible. For example, there are literally hundreds of web pages to browse through on their customer service site. By phone, their lines all request redundant information, multiple menus (this is a phone company - why can't they have a dedicated number for internet, phone, etc. so you don't need to waste 10 minutes entering information?).
I also use Shaw for a secondary digital phone and my internet and television. Although I've had minor issues, I've never waited longer than 5 minutes to speak with a customer service representative, they are extremely helpful and knowledgeable, and the line quality is excellent. For anyone operating a business from home or a remote office, I would suggest going with Shaw, and using their online fax service if you need to for your faxes.
More Telus Complaints & Reviews
- Telus Mobility - very, very unhappy customer! 
- Telus/Easy PC plan - false advertising and overcharging 
- Telus Mobility - deceptive cancellation charges 
- Telus Mobility - do not consider telus mobility! 
- Telus - misleading advertising 
- Telus Communications - internet service availability in edgewood bc
- Telus Communications - telus staff
- Telus Communications - mobility service
- Telus Communications - conduit repair for permanent line
- Telus Communications - internet