Telkom South Africa / lte very slow
The LTE in the Nigel, gauteng area is super slow. The upload speed is less than 0.8mbps. The download speed is in the evenings 1mbps. Sometime even less.
I have complaint about this before with no successful resolution.
If you have LTE it supposedly to be much faster than 3G and not like EDGE. It seem like there is a time when the speed is much slower but if it is due to high demand then you need to upgrade your system to be able to carry that demand.
More Telkom South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018