Telkom SA SOC — prepaid data
My number is [protected].
My name is Sid Prinsloo and I live in Sodwana Bay KZN.
I use this number for data only as I trade forex on the internet.
My problem is that every time we have a power outage - several times a week - then there is no Telkom signal. This is not a problem with Vodacom as I have data on my Vodacom phone during these outages.
Can this problem not be solved as I would be forced to switch to Vodacom if so.
I applied for a fixed line maybe 3 years ago and was told that there is no infrastructure.
My neigbour - 400 meters away has ADSL.
I saw a Telkom technician working on the line and he could not see why I could not get a line for it would take 5 or less poles to my house. Please follow up and let me know.
My phone number is [protected] and e-mail is [protected]@gmail.com.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018