Telkom SA SOC / poor service at telkom westwood.

1 Z 1649 umlazi township, phase 08, umlazi, South Africa

Evening I hope this email finds you well, my name is Sbongile Malishe.i went to Telkom in Westwood to Port my number that was 12th of Dec 2018.i was assisted by a lady by the name of Sindy.she did all the necessary things and told me that my number will be processed in 48-72hours.until today my number has not changed.i went to Telkom Galleria to check what's going on but they told me Sindy didnt release the number on the system so that IT can port my number.i went back to Westwood branch and asked them to check in was assisted by Ryan who told me he doesn't know what's going on.i have been up and down in Westwood branch but I'm not getting any help.assistance seems to be clueless about their job.i have waisted my petrol as I live very far from Westwood.just because of this incompetence of Westwood branch staff I have lost out on alot of things because I haven't had a number for almost a month.i applied for metro police positions and I have lost out on a job because of Telkom.i have fone customer service but also as well I'm not getting any joy.im very dissapointed in Telkom for having unprofessional staff members in Westwood branch.on Thurs 3/01/18 I went back to Telkom in Westwood branch i was assisted by another consultant who confirmed that Sindi did not take my order out of the system that why my number is not changing.when Sindy was asked why, she said she asked Shanon to take it out.and Shanon never did, Shanon is suppose to be in charge of that store.what a disgrace for s big Company like Telkom to have incompetence staff like that.please assist me in this matter as I am about to take further steps regarding this matter.

Sb