Telkom SA SOC / no data for 2 months on portable router/wifi but paying monthly
ACC NO: [protected] CELL NO: [protected]
I have been using my Router for a while now, my contract with Telkom is expiring end of this month (Feb). But since Dec 2018, Jan and Now (Feb) I am experiencing problems its been two months now not using my Router because it does not connect, I have visited the customer service hubs three times wait in a very long que and they tell me there is nothing wrong they are still loading data as promised, the other time I went they told me these no airtime and asked how come because my account is up-to date and no usage for two months, not allowing me to connect. I called the 081180 number asked to reset, I did and it still not allowing.
for the past 2months I have been spending a lot purchasing Data and loading it on my phone. But I have a router that I pay for R150 in order to receive 15GB of Data, but Telkom not keeping it promise basically am paying twice for the same thing and not receiving service, that's fraud.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - Telkom Wireless Handset
- Telkom SA SOC - lte reconnection
- Telkom - landline telephone service
- Telkom SA SOC - product service non existent
- Telkom SA SOC - bad service and internet connection/speed and the lack thereof...