Telkom SA SOC — invoice and billing after insurance claim was submitted
My phone was stolen and after a long drawn out process i paid the amount of 1084.00 to the insurance company and i received a new
This month I receive a bill to the tune of 2903.7
The bill included
Device Obligation / Carryover R 1, 800.00
for which i am not liable
i paid the insurance company 1084.74 in charges and excess in order to get the new phone
i was charged for calls made on my data sim card to the tune of 710.93
when i wasn't offered any other alternatives.
my contact sim allowed to call landline numbers and telkom mobile numbers at no additional cost to me.
i was charged
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018