Telkom SA ADSLadsl account

AD Malan id [protected] Tel nr: [protected] A/c nr: [protected] Address: 614 16th Avenue Rietfontein The following are the complaints I have regarding my ADSL account with Telkom. 1. Incorrect billing (initially was advertised for R580.00 mthly with all costs included) but on receiving the 1st bill the total was more than R700.00 (false advertising) 2. Debit Order arrangements were made for the 9th of each month, but Telkom allows it to go off different dates of the month. 3. On the 9th November 2015 it went off and came back on the 10th as insufficient funds, while there were funds. I receive regular messages that my account will be suspended, but Telkom does not abide to the debit order agreement we have. They do not even bother to phone me regarding the matter. No follow-up for improving the service is being made to resolve such matters. 4. Today I received a sms that my account has been suspended, but I made a EFT payment of R530.00 on 11/11/2015. I refuse to pay for failed fees that was caused by Telkom themselves. I will only pay R580.00 as advertised by them and this will be done via EFT from now on. I even complained to Hello Peter regarding this matter in August and Telkom promised to come back to me to sort out the problem, but to no avail, I am still waiting. I am prepared to look for another service provider that is interested in there Clients. If I have to take this matter higher, I will do so to get a response. Contact nr during the day is [protected]

Ad
Nov 25, 2015

Comments

• El
      Dec 12, 2018

Telkom SA SOC - new dsl line
    box 25
    Maclear

dsl line was supposed to be installed 21/12

nothing done as yet. just lies and promises. Technicians missing in action.

• Ha
      Jan 22, 2019
    Telkom SA SOC - optic fibre activation

14/12/2018
    BH du Plessis TIN : 3203704
    Installed optic fibre on 14 Dec 2018. Have been talking to Sales, Technical and Vumatel and no luck. This has now been almost 4 weeks since installation but no activation. What poor service.
    To make all worse there are no real complaints department, supervisors or managers one can talk to. All to easy …..

Feb 12, 2019
    Telkom SA SOC - Telkom mobile account no [protected]
    South Africa

Service was terminated due to non payment but payment was done on the 30th of December 2018. This was reported to Telkom on the 22 nd of January 2019 at 17:00. Case no [protected] was assigned. After several times of phoning in no joy. It is now the 25th and still no reconnecting. I am using my phone for business and I am loosing money.

• Su
      Mar 10, 2019
    Telkom - ADSL speed slow
    Johannesburg
    telkomsa.net

Since last night my 10 mbps ADSL speed is painfully slow. Cannot even send basic emails. At 04 March 16h38 the speed is still very slow although there is a connection.

• Os
      Mar 16, 2019
    Telkom SA SOC - Account
    South Africa

I having issues since November last year to sor.t out my account with Telkom. Everytime when I contact then you must explain everything from the start and everytime it is a different answer. Really ha.ve no idea what to do next as on my ITC it comes up as I am a slower payer.

I have about for case numbers my contact number [protected]

• Ne
      Apr 15, 2019
    Telkom SA SOC - unauthorized charges
    6B
    South Africa

We are being charged for a telkom line and adsl that was never installed we have been phoning for months to get this resolved. we are now black listed and cannot purchase a home and we will be homeless with in the next 3 months

stop giving me the run around and different ref numbers and case numbers this is not going to give me a home to live in

• Ju
      May 23, 2019
    Telkom SA SOC - Cancellation
    South Africa

Tried cancelling several times and yet I am still billed. Have photos of hand delivering the necessary documents to the Stellenbosch branch because the other times "they never received anything". This time around I took photos to help back me up line to be cancelled [protected]

Sep 22, 2019
    Telkom SA SOC - cancelled a sim deal but i am still being billed
    South Africa

june 2019 i applied for a sim only deal for R99 but i immediately cancelled within the cooling off period (7) days but months after that i was billed everytime theres money in my account telkom bills me i called the customer service numerous time they all keep sAYING THE SERVICE IS CANCELLED but they still billing