Telkom — 8ta contract
Telkom has cancelled my contract last month after complaining with the Complaint Board, but start deducting the installment of R299.00 a month again.This is the second time Telkom is doing it.My account number is [protected].The Telkom attorny responsible for not alowing Telkom to stop my accounts e-mail is [protected]@telkom.co.za.They also dont send me an account for more than two years as they always do, before canselling the contract.Standard bank reverse the transaction every month but it cost me R45 for the reversul.Standard Bank also refuse to cansel the debet order permanantly as they get R45 every month for reversal of the transaction. I have proven several times to Standard Bank that the contract has expired two years ago.If Telkom and Standard Bank does not stop there childish behaviour this month, I am going to the Ambutsman.
More Telkom Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018