Teleflora.com / Failed to Deliver
I've never had such a bad experience with a Florist as this one. I placed an online order a week in advance for a delivery- my credit card was charged immediately. When the day of delivery came, the flowers weren't delivered at all. When I called the number listed on the website, a completely different company answered the phone. I finally found the correct number from my credit card charge and when I called them, so non-English speaking person in India answers the phone and stumbles through an attempt to convince me the flowers would indeed be delivered. When the flowers were never delivered, I called again and was then told the "research department" would have to call me back in a few days. What a joke this company is!
More Teleflora.com Complaints & Reviews
- Teleflora.com - Do not use them unless you like problems 
- Teleflora - Bad for florists and customers! 
- Teleflora.com - Flowers never arrived 
- Teleflora - The don't deliver & tell you much later 
- Teleflora - Flowers 
- Teleflora - recipient never received the flowers I ordered
- Teleflora - flowers
- Teleflora - did not receive an arrangement that I was charged for.
- Teleflora - order number 64743 from morton’s flowerland, natchez, ms
- Teleflora - worst florist service of all time!!!