Teleflora.com / Failed to Deliver

1 NC, United States Review updated:

I've never had such a bad experience with a Florist as this one. I placed an online order a week in advance for a delivery- my credit card was charged immediately. When the day of delivery came, the flowers weren't delivered at all. When I called the number listed on the website, a completely different company answered the phone. I finally found the correct number from my credit card charge and when I called them, so non-English speaking person in India answers the phone and stumbles through an attempt to convince me the flowers would indeed be delivered. When the flowers were never delivered, I called again and was then told the "research department" would have to call me back in a few days. What a joke this company is!

Ra

Comments

• Ka
      9th of May, 2010

They stole my money and hurt my mother on mothers day. Anyone have any ideas on how to put a stop to this?

• Sh
      8th of May, 2011

Anything to shut this crappy, ripoff, thieving false advertising company out of business I am fully in board. I'm going to contact the Better Business Bureau in Monday.