Teleflora.com / Poor service

1 Dallas, TX, United States

I ordered flowers for my daughter in Texas for Valentines day. I ordered them on the 12, and i had selected the same day delivery. That night they called to say that they could not deliver them on the 12 but they will deliver it on the 13th. At the time in was fine because there was still some time left before Valentine's Day. My daughter is a busy person so when she didn't call to say that she received the flowers, i thought it was because she was working. Then I get a voicemail on the 16th saying that the flowers I had ordered could not be delivered. I called customer service and they said that they had not delivered them because it was very busy and they could find a florist to send it. They never explained why they hadn't called earlier so that I could arrange something different, called someone more reliable. So the flowers finally got delivered on the 18th..(6 days late!)but it got sent to the wrong house. It got sent 3 houses down and there was no gift card attached so it didn't even say who it was from! The only reason the flowers found their way to my daughters house was because the person recognized her name and address, otherwise my daughter would have never gotten her flowers.
I will never be ordering from them again.

0o