Teleflora / They have bad customer service - protect their florists not you.

NY, United States Review updated:

Teleflora customer service is rude - even after a delivery of flowers for my father's birthday didn't* arrive - the way Teleflora 'logs' their consumer complaints, they design it to protect their FLOWER SHOPS from failling to make delivery.

Not good - clearly they want to protect somebody and it WON'T be you. I am waiting on my refund. And I did NOT like the way I was told the complaint was recorded in order to get my refund. They made it sound like it was MY fault for cancellation.

It's was nearly 7pm! If the flowers hadn't arrived to my recipient by then, the florist Teleflora works with screwed up! Teleflora suggested canceling my order.

Teleflora also said they would reorder - I called back to make sure (something didn't sound right after I let some time pass and thought about it) - new person told me there was no NEW such order.

Worse part is they made a situation worse, they must have poor management & possibly just make enough money. Maybe they can explain to my father why his birthday was w/out acknowledgement. I know he was disappointed and relying on a pick me up that day given his types of days. I know our relationship wasn't always rosy, next time you have that much riding on a relationship - don't use flower companies!

Guys if you're going to spend that much money on flowers/gifts, go to a gift basket site - they seem to take better care of people/orders that way. Plus sometimes it's the same amount of money you'd be spending at these ridiculous flower companies. Flower companies are simply ripoffs now, they have "Deluxue" prices now, with MISLEADING pictures displaying the SIZE of your order.

Personalize your order - baskets are the way to go!

Comments

• Te
      May 13, 2010

Hi! I left you a comment on your post on MeasuredUp as well. I'm trying to reach you to assist with your complaint. I'm very sorry you had a poor experience! I'd like to see what more we can do and ask that you email me your order confirmation # to care (at) teleflora {dot} com so I can look into it.

Thanks so much for allowing us to assist you.

-Nicole at Teleflora

• De
      May 09, 2011

Teleflora is the worst company ever... We ordered flowers on April 27th for mother’s day and wanted them delivered on Wed before mother’s day. They never delivered them. I talked to a supervisor on Friday night and she guaranteed delivery for sat. Sat night at 5:15 they sent me an email cancelling my order. What kind a crap is that? We will never use them again. I spent 3 hrs on the phone with them and got nothing but broken promises.

Jul 21, 2013

I ordered the "Divine Peace Bouquet" for my step brothers funeral. When I recieved an e mail conformation, the sympathy card had missing words and even had mispelled words on it. I contacted Telefloral Customer service and I was assured that it would be corrected. The day of the wake not only was the sympathy card all wrong but the arrangement was the smaller version of the one which I had purchased, yet I was still charged for the largest arrangement! I really felt foolish and apologized to my family. When I called Customer service again I was told there was nothing that they could do. The funeral is now over and Im steamed. I will tell everyone that I know...NEVER USE this company! Not only did I lose someone in my family but I had to be ripped off by this company. I also contacted the better business breau and they are not even listed! BUYER BEWARE!!!