Teleflora Flowers / Scam

United States Review updated:

Teleflora customer service is the worst I’ve ever experienced. An order that I placed online on a Wednesday for delivery on a Friday was never delivered. I did not receive a call from Teleflora or the Teleflora-assigned florist explaining the cause of the delay. On Saturday I contacted their customer service department by phone and was told that the florist didn’t have a truck available to deliver the flowers on Friday and would be delivering the flowers today. I requested the name and phone number of the florist so that I could confirm the approximate delivery time. The [less that helpful] customer service representative refused to provide the florist’s name or number. When I asked to speak to her supervisor, I was placed on hold for 15 minutes and then finally hung up the phone.

Comments

Sep 26, 2011

Placed an order with Teleflora through Wesley Berry Flowers today, guaranteed me that they'd be delivered TODAY...absolutely no flowers delivered to my niece in Durham NC! Very disappointed and angry...Teleflora's name means NOTHING in my book now!!! The shop also had an FTD affiliation, so double check when trusting these two names!!!

• Ya
      Sep 27, 2011

I ordered flowers for delivery to Pahrump, Nevada, and the order was delivered as pictured and I was very happy so I decided to order the same item and ship it to my Nephew and his wife and daughter in Imperial Beach California. I am very unhappy with this 2nd order, the vase (shown in Christmas Red in the Ad)turned out to be nothing more than a clear fish bowl; which spoiled the entire arrangement. I really believe this company should review this florist and make them understand that customer satisfaction is their ultimate goal. I now know why google rates them unsatisfactory and so should every body else.