Teleflora / Terrible experience!
I will never buy from Teleflora again. I would strongly suggest you do likewise. What was delivered bore little resemblance to the picture on their website. For example: Instead of 13 large carnations, it had only five small ones; the vase was not the one shown (instead of the snowmen shown, the "Let it Snowman" arrangement came in a vase with Santas); there were no peppermint sticks, although seven or more were shown in the picture; and the entire arrangement was several inches shorter than the one advertised. It almost looked as though someone "raided" the original arrangement to make another one. What a rip off !!
They said I allowed substitutions in my order, but, in fact, I never saw a place to disallow them. When I e-mailed them to complain about this product, the quoted their substitution policy, which says in part: "... our experienced florists will ensure that the style, theme and color scheme of your arrangement is preserved and will substitute only fresh flowers of equal or higher value..." What a pack of falsehoods! They did none of that.
After much haggling, they agreed to refund 35% of my purchase price. If they were worth a damn, they would have replaced this shoddy product with the one I ordered.
My advice: Stay away from this crummy firm and tell all your friends and neighbors to do the same.
More Teleflora Complaints & Reviews
- Teleflora.com - Do not use them unless you like problems 
- Teleflora - Bad for florists and customers! 
- Teleflora.com - Flowers never arrived 
- Teleflora - The don't deliver & tell you much later 
- Teleflora - Flowers 
- Teleflora - flowers
- Teleflora - did not receive an arrangement that I was charged for.
- Teleflora - order number 64743 from morton’s flowerland, natchez, ms
- Teleflora - worst florist service of all time!!!
- Teleflora - plant ordered as a housewarming gift