Teleflora / Terrible experience!

I will never buy from Teleflora again. I would strongly suggest you do likewise. What was delivered bore little resemblance to the picture on their website. For example: Instead of 13 large carnations, it had only five small ones; the vase was not the one shown (instead of the snowmen shown, the "Let it Snowman" arrangement came in a vase with Santas); there were no peppermint sticks, although seven or more were shown in the picture; and the entire arrangement was several inches shorter than the one advertised. It almost looked as though someone "raided" the original arrangement to make another one. What a rip off !!

They said I allowed substitutions in my order, but, in fact, I never saw a place to disallow them. When I e-mailed them to complain about this product, the quoted their substitution policy, which says in part: "... our experienced florists will ensure that the style, theme and color scheme of your arrangement is preserved and will substitute only fresh flowers of equal or higher value..." What a pack of falsehoods! They did none of that.

After much haggling, they agreed to refund 35% of my purchase price. If they were worth a damn, they would have replaced this shoddy product with the one I ordered.

My advice: Stay away from this crummy firm and tell all your friends and neighbors to do the same.

Comments

• Lb
      18th of Jan, 2008

I placed an order yesterday for a specific arrangement to be delivered to my mother (Dr Chicken) and it was substituted with a completely different arrangment! There were no roses in the one she received and it was an entirely different container/balloon, color theme and quality. Basically she got nothing but cheap daisies in a ridiculous looking coffee mug and no one at their "most trusted florists" contacted me about making this change. To my knowledge no one at this florist contacted Teleflora to inform them of this substitution either. Why do they ask for your phone number then? They had the means to contact me, they just didn't care!

I sent an email of complaint and asked for a refund since they have a "Satisfaction Guarantee" and they said it would be issued...IF they went out and took the flowers back! Otherwise they would credit me back just 50% to leave her alone after having major surgery.

I will never, ever purchase from Teleflora again as what you select and more importantly, what you PAY FOR is not what you get!!!

• Je
      16th of Feb, 2012

i ordered flowers for my daughter through telefloral on friday the 2/10 to be delivered on the 2/14 i called on the 14 to make sure they got there after 4 calls and them telling me they were on the truck to be delivered. they never got there. i called the next day they said did not get to delivery but they would deliver next .i was pissed but thius was for my daughter so i said ok still never got there called an waited for supervisor for 30 min. never got no one .so sent them an email dog cussing them with my name an address an still did not hear from them canceled my order am waiting for refund. worst serivice of my life if theyn gave me a truck load of flowers for free i swear i would not take them jerry johnson