Telecheck Walmart / denied check
I have been writing checks for 25 years and never had a bounced check or any other problems. Today I wrote a check at Walmart, which I have done probably hundreds of times before, and my check was denied. I totally humilitated in front of a long line of customers and my own mother. The cashier gave me a little slip of paper with a 1 800# on it which I called as soon as I got home. I was told that the reason I was denied was because I had written several checks in the last few days. So what? What business of that is theirs if I have the funds to cover my purchases? I thought that was the purpose of scanning the checks in the first place- to make sure you had the funds to cover it. Now I am paranoid about writing a check anywhere!
More Telecheck Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - cashier
- Walmart - 1000 walmart gift card
- Walmart Stores - curb pick up, employee and manager.
- Walmart Stores - honor advertised prices
- Walmart Stores - gingerbread train kit