TD Bank / [protected] customers service

1 NY, United States Review updated:

customers service of td bank [protected] all the people who works there, they are all sucks. they do not really helping customers. before i, explain the situation that made me called them until finish, they cut me off!!! and then they yelling at me back!!! all of them!!! it happens so many times, even i talked to the one in charge, she yelling at me back and rudely saying that she can easily erased their mistake on overdraft fee but she won't do it and specifically saying she doesn't care about our situation even though we have newborn baby!!! HOW RUDE IS THAT???? as customers service they should understand about dissatisfy customers that furious on the phone and not yelling back at customers!!! they should still can talk calm and try to make customers calming down and solve the problems that is good for both sides!!! not yelling at customers back!!! that is customers service job is!!! if every time we(customers) have problems they should solve it in good ways not just saying that we(customers) have to go to one of the branches to totally fix it. if that the case, why bother td bank having customers service by the phone if they all really not helping at all and so rude on the phone plus really sarcastic, even the manager or the one in charge itself is very super duper sarcastic to customers?????

J3

Comments

• Le
      22nd of Nov, 2010

For those of you inquiring about a lawsuit and are interested in becoming a class member, there is a lawfirm working on putting a class action lawsuit together. The more complaints and proof the attorneys have, the better the chances are at winning a substantial amount. Substantial enough for TD Bank to improve their business practices. I just finished sending in my information to the Trief & Olk Law Firm.
    There is also a website where the firm is retrieving complaints from Go to http://www.bank-overdraft.com/cases/td.htm

Here is what you should do:
    1. Keep all receipts for your debit card transactions to support your actual date and time of transaction.

2. Print the daily transactions reports off of the website DAILY, EVERY SINGLE DAY (This REALLY shows how they are re-ordering transactions, if you could see mine you would shake your head!!! BIG TIME... I got these thieves GOOD).

3. Print the pending transactions as well.

4. When complaining to TD Bank, rather than calling them - email them through the website for documentation and proof.
    Hope this helps.