[Resolved] Tataindicom / Fraud and cheating by telemarketing executives

1 India Review updated:

This is a copy of email I sent to:

Harsh Vardhan Singh
Director Vigiliance Tech

From last 2months I am facing problem with my mobile number#[protected], I was using this number from last one and half year, their is no late payment or apart payment against this number, it was by the name of Mr Gurdev Singh, he is my cousin and as i don't have any address proof at that moment I took number in his name. In the month of jan'07 I received a call from Tataindicom telemarketing department that if I pay Rs 50extra along with my running plan i will get Rs 150 discount on my std calls, I said ok and from that period I get every month discount as per that telephonic conversation, again in the month of July'07 I received call stating as I am using mostly my number for std call so there is one India plan in which I have to pay a monthly rental of Rs 299 and all call charges would be Rs 1 only, again I gave my confirmation. On 6th of August I make call to the customer care of Tataindicom to change billing address from WZ-235B, inderpuri, new delhi-12 to flat no, 437, sec-2, sadiq nagar, new delhi-49 and also fax my bank statement as address of proof, but i didn't received any bill at new address as my bill last date was 26th of august and on 23rd I receive a call from some one to make the payment of Rs 4100 for the statement period 8th july to 7th august, I was shocked as hardly I used phone for 12-15 hrs for this month and as the one India plan offered i was supposed to get a bill of Rs [protected], I call up at the customer care and stop outgoing calls and ask them to rectify the bill and then I will pay. Since that day i am following up with them but no one help me out and inspite of helping in this matter they are making threating call at our home and on 12th of Sep again I call up at the costumer care and put a complaint to rectify my bill so that I can pay the actual amount and my services get started again, reference number for the same is #[protected] and that person ensure me will get solution by 15th of sep, on 15th again I call up at the customer care then executive transfer my call to floor incharge Mr. Santosh and again I explain him whole story and he ensure by him on 19th he will get back to me, No call received from any one again on 21st sep'07 I called up and spoken with Mr Ankush he is also floor incharge and tell him whole story again but not receiving any positive response.

Sir hopefully you can understand my problem as I took this number on someone else name and I don't want he would be suffer because of me and If my intension was not to pay then definitely I won't do regular follow up, I am really very much disturbed, what to do, as of their marketing team miscommunication why would I suffer. I know very well how much I can afford and according I used my number, no body in the salary of 10k used his mobile for 5k.

Please help me out in this as till 23rd august it shows Rs 7900 of bill amount and as per my details I used total outgoing calls for 2100 mnts and as per one india plane 2months bill should be 2100+600, and I am ready to pay that.

Really thank full to you if you can help me out in this.
Sir please solve it once for all.

Hopefully
Rajni
#[protected]

Everyone beware!

• Resolution statement

• Tata Teleservices Customer Care's Response, Jun 03, 2016

Dear Mr. Chandresh,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata Broadband connection details, your e-mail Id or your alternate contact number, which will assist us in doing the needful.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232 (10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday).

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer Care,
    Tata Indicom.

Ra

Comments

• So
    TataIndicom - Billing

i am not at all satisfied with the performance.oftenbroadband connection is gettingdisconnected.customer service is very poor.even during deepavali, the connection got disconnected, whereas other companies'sconnections are working good.
    soundararajan

• Aj
    tata indicom wireless
    India

sir my name is ajay raj singh i connect to tata internet service for last 2 months. i want to change my post paid plan into pre paid plan bcoz the out let which is situated in udaipur the owner say's that there is no pre paid plans in tata indicom. plz solve my problems as soon as possible

• Sk
    India

I am tata indiacom post paid customer since last five years. Recently Tataindicom Launches a new Post paid Plan FAB 4 but this plan is NOT available for existing users.

• Ar
    Chandresh Jatakiya
    Mumbai
    India

I am having Tata Indicom Broadband combo connection and cancelled it in November-2010. After cancellation of broadband connection i was continue to get bills for land-line phone i had given so many complains regarding this matter and got answer that u had not given SEPARATE request for cancellation of phone connection.
    I could not understand this reply as i got combo connection in one request so why i had to give separate request for the same and also the company have to inform me two submit separate request when i had given my first letter to cancel the connection as i had mentioned to cancel both connection in that letter.
    To finish the matter i had paid s. 1230.00 in the month of March-2011, but again from April-2011 i was getting reminders and also threatning calls fro some BHAI log to pay Rs. 584. So please help me to solve this problem
    So i request all reader to take care before taking TATA connection.