Tata Indicom Walky / Example of bad service!
I had a Indicom Walky for 6 months in Delhi after which i shifted to Vasundhra enclave. I have been paying my bills regularly only until i received a huge bill for the period when i shifted my place and when i had not been getting any service to this new place. Me, as any consumer would question of having to pay for something i did not use. As I have all the consumer rights to ask for a detail bill, I asked the customer service people to do so. I was working in a company still i took days off to sit with the service people. I had asked for a detailed bill but every time the person came without it. Like any other consumer i refused to pay the bill unless i get the detail bill. I had informed the person, that I were leaving India shortly, in spite of this he did not produce the bill on time. How the hell will i be able to pay it. As per my schedule i had to leave the country and now after 8 months of sleeping, they suddenly send a legal notice to my family in gujarat, when they are completely clueless about it. Due to the bad customer service of Tata Indicom people i have to undergo this humiliation amongst my family.
I had wasted enough time in India to resolve this simple issue of showing me the bill and i pay. But repeatedly the Indicom service failed.
Would someone inform me on how should i react to an example of bad bad service... where are the consumer right laws. How can i resolve this issue sitting here in Italy.
More Tata Indicom Walky Complaints & Reviews
- Tata Photon Whiz - Connection problem; the remote computer does not respond 
- [Resolved] Tata Indicom CDMA 1x Usb Modem - Complaint 
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Tata indicom is a scam! 
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Poor customer service 
- Tata Indicom Walky / Prepaid Recharge Vouchers - 1120 / vouchers unavailable in the market! 
- TATA TeleServices - tata landline headset
- TATA Indicom - Cheating in bill rental
- TATA TeleServices - Fixed landline not working for past 5 days
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Excess deduction amount 
- Tata Photon - Tata photon is a big cheater. Never go for them