Tata Indicom - India Calling Card / Unable to dial access number
I purchased Tata Indicom India Calling card of Rs 200. I used it for 10 days. After that I am not able to use that card. For using this card one has to dial the access number of the state from where we have purchased the card. In my case it is Maharashtra.
After dialing the access nos ie (1802210), I am getting a Tu Tu Tu tone. this is happening for the last 12 days. I have send at least three mails to Customer Care centre, but till now no response.
Also when I am calling the customer care nos (12678), I am getting message The number you have Dialled is incorrect. We dont expect such thing from a Tata company.
More Tata Indicom - India Calling Card Complaints & Reviews
- Tata Photon Whiz - Connection problem; the remote computer does not respond 
- [Resolved] Tata Indicom CDMA 1x Usb Modem - Complaint 
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Tata indicom is a scam! 
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Poor customer service 
- Tata Indicom Walky / Prepaid Recharge Vouchers - 1120 / vouchers unavailable in the market! 
- TATA TeleServices - tata landline headset
- TATA Indicom - Cheating in bill rental
- TATA TeleServices - Fixed landline not working for past 5 days
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Excess deduction amount 
- Tata Photon - Tata photon is a big cheater. Never go for them