Tata Docomo / sim card is not working in any of handset and I am in abroad
Dear sir / Ma'am
I am Arif Alam and I was using a Tata Docomo Mobile Number which is suddenly stopped working because of some scratches on the chip. My Mobile Number is "[protected]" which is Maharashtra Number. This is my most important number as I am using this number everywhere as well as for my Australian Visa Immigration. I want to get this number any how. Currently I am in abroad(Qatar) and I am unable to visit any Tata Docomo Center.
Can you please let me know how can I get this number as soon as possible?Will it be possible to get a new Sim Card with same number by any friends if he submits all the necessary documents with my delegation of authority letter? What are the necessary steps I can take being in abroad to get the same number? Please mail me the details on my email id mentioned below. You prompt response will be highly appreciated.
Email : [protected]@gmail.com
More Tata Docomo Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Tata Docomo - sim locked and puk blocked 
- [Resolved] Tata Docomo - deactivation of voice mail 
- [Resolved] Tata Docomo - tata docomo [email protected]/sec 
- [Resolved] Tata Docomo - outgoing sms problem since 6 days 
- [Resolved] Tata Docomo - sim rejected 
- [Resolved] Tata Docomo - services barred for 12 days for mnp number 
- Tata Docomo - mnp 
- [Resolved] Tata Docomo - services barred 
- [Resolved] Tata Docomo Post Paid Connection - activation problem 
- Tata Docomo - credit deducted without usage