Having problems with Pulse Telecom?

+1 732 217 6309 (Complaints)
+61 280 036 195 (Australia)
1607 E. Big Beaver Road, Suite 300
Fri9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sun10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Complaints & Reviews

payments made by customer but provider refusing receipt of payment

Account holder-NAOMI JEYAPAL 116 Elder street south Clarinda 3169 Victoria
Account no [protected]

I Esther Spencer sent cheques for the sum of $44.06 dated 24/12/2018 and $14.29 dated 24/01/2019 respectively for the outstanding
Accounts.
The west Pac accounts Transaction summary
Shows that the provider has cashed both the cheques.
However they are refusing to accept that the payments have been made to them when they have been duly cased by the provider.
Naomi has been a customer for the past 10 yrs
And the payments always been made by way of a cheque

connection

The most unprofessional company I have come across. How hard is it to set up an account- do I need to beg you? Emailing and Calling you everyday, twice a day for a week, being put on hold for lenghty periods and still cant get an activation code. Your employees are hopeless, and how msny times they said they will call me back with a verification code is a joke.

scam

It was my biggest mistake to provide Pulse Telecom with my personal information. On my first bill I realized...

fraud sales techniques to earn money

I made big and last mistake of my life regarding this fraud pulse telecom company.I received a call from one of the sales executive from pulse telecom and she said that we r giving u $5 to make call to india and we just need to register ur cell no. and she told me that if u receive any bill then u neednot to pay that bill because it is free and she didnt told me that if u dont like the service then u have to cancel that so i thought that after these $5 gets over it will get cancel but no and i was thinkin that i m using my free promotion but they were charging me.

So, If u receive any calls from sales executives of this company then please dont listen there false promotional plans.they will register ur cell no. for there service and tell u to make international call for free and later on ask for the bill.

They are big fraud!!!

• Gi
    Gigel May 14, 2010

Ha, ha, ha... u r a funny guy! Dude, it seems like you didn't understand the terms. Yes, of course you have a $5.00 promo to call India, but if you go overlimit you have to pay for the rest. How could you imagine you will talk 10 hours/a day without paying anything? The company will substract the $5.00 promo from the entire bill and that's it.

• Da
    Davia Jun 11, 2010

SanJ, u r so funny!

• Da
    Davia Jun 11, 2010

Pulse Telecom offered you a $5.00 off promo. That doesn't mean you can call India for the rest of your life for free. Many companies offer promos for the first month.
    Anyhow, the best plan Pulse Telecom has is to make unlimited free calls to USA, Canada and 16 European countries for only $24.95/month if you switch to local.

• Co
    complaintourmomma Aug 02, 2010

why do you guys promote yourseleves on complaintsboard? so unprofessional...

scam

I made a horrible mistake when provided Pulse Telecom with my personal and credit card information. Pulse...

customer service

Horrible customer service. After the Haiti earthquake we started desperately calling in Haiti as my father...