Complaints & Reviews

weak signal even in main areas

Hi,
I am Balaji. I am staying in Kondapur, Hyderabad which is the locality for many software companies. But its a big head ache for me that i dont have a proper signal/network in this area. The calls get disconnected while talking. This makes People irritated.

And one more thing is, My all STD & Local SMS charges are 1.20 and0.60 Paise even after 3 SMSes daily. Whenever i call Customer care, it is network busy. what is the customer care number actually?

So Kindly look into this issue.

janisi Sep 23, 2009

iam in eluru sir, here so poor signal .iam makinking call its dissconnect sir.accuvally costermarcare number tell me sir .all costmercare tell irregular words sir please actionfor do
    ok
    west govdavari
    channel manger is so dad sir he is talking to here so babd ly sir please action that guy, he use worng wordsin ladys sir he asking to please come to one night iam giving fancy number
    my name is janisi
    immid4tly action that guy

sabu antony Mar 24, 2010

sir
    I am staying in Banglore city, k.Narayanapura. Kothanoor.I am working in a travel agency and my life depends on this phone.In most of the days there are signal problems and message delivery problem.Still I believe in your company.please make sure that your customers get quality service.missing signals in a metro city like Banglore is a shame for you.

poor customer service, false commitments

Problem 1: I’ve logged a complaint about one of your customer executives who made false commitments and managed to get me a postpaid connection. There is no response on that since 10 days.

Problem 2: The plan that I chose is not the one that is reflected in my account. Logged a complaint on that too, but no response since 10 days.

Problem 3: The address verification has failed. Of course, it had to fail – since your executive lied about ‘no need of local address proof’. My outgoing calls have been barred. I’m a temporary visitor in Chennai (and yet your executive convinced and managed to get me a postpaid connection!) – and I have no alternate phone to make calls.

Problem 4: Executives give all wrong explanations to things that are happening to my account.

• Dg
    dgbdgb Aug 24, 2009

sim cards are selling in black for Rs 300/- at Warangal, Kazipet .
    Do u have any control . Take action

[Resolved] tata docomo [protected]@1p/sec

Hi, I am prasad. I want to know if the current tariff [protected]@1p/sec is valid for life time as our sim...

tata docomo new post paid connection

Is there any deposit or sim charges for a new Tata Docomo post paid connection. In the beginning the sale...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices