Target / Trutech / dvd broke

United States, Massachusetts Review updated:
I bought a Tv/dvd player combo and with in 4 month the dvd player stoped working i could not get my money back or get a new one. I paid good money for this and it brakes and they tell oh well nothing we can do. I will not shop at Target again.

N  3rd of Jul, 2007 by

Target / Trutech - 32'' LCD broke in two months

I purchased a 32'' Trutech LCD two months ago and it is now broke. The standby light turns on but the television never actually turns on. Since I live in an apartment I was unable to keep the 32'' box, which is required to return the 32'' massive piece of junk. I think that target sells crap and I refuse to give them any more of my business. Additionally, I have started a petition among friends and around one hundred people have committed to not shopping at Target. Trutech is a worthless brand that's cheap pricing will entice frugal consumer, but ultimately is heap of junk. The Trutech television is a terd. Beware of the polished terd that Target is passing off as quality at a reasonable price.
A  3rd of Jul, 2007 by
I want to sign this petition, because the same thing happened to me!! I had a Trutech DVD / television combo that broke in roughly five months.
N  8th of Nov, 2007 by

Target / Trutech - TV doesn't work anymore!

Bought a Trutech tv at Target during a Christmas promotion. The remote started skipping channels a couple of months after we got it, but that was only a minor annoyance. The TV quit working completely after about 14 months. Not a good brand at all.
N  13th of Jan, 2008 by

Target / Trutech - TV doesn't work anymore!
1818 broadwater
Phone: (406) 598-8446

I bought a 19 inch LCD TV from Target that in 5 months the DVD player quit working. The brand was Trutech. I could not return the TV because I lost my receipt. The TV was $479 w/ the DVD player. This really made me mad especially after I bought a separate DVD player also a Trutech. This separate DVD player quit working after 7 months. Trutech sells crap merchandise and won't do anything about there products being complete crap. A Target employee told me this is a occurring event with Trutech so Trutech has to know there product is SH*T!!!
N  19th of Apr, 2009 by
There's two sides to every story, and I find yours to be very unrealistic. Did you not have the reciept? Did you even TRY contacting Trutec's customer support?? I've provided the link to them below so you don't burn out any more of the precious few brain cells you have left:

Next time, shell out a few more bucks for a brand name.

Target Brands Logo Target Brands