Having problems with Revlon?

Revlon Customer Service Contacts

+54 11 5295 2000 (Argentina)
+27 119 710 812 (South Africa)
+852 2890 0800 (Hong Kong)
+65 6732 8355 (Singapore)
+61 288 759 700 (Australia)
+64 9347 1020 (New Zealand)
1 New York Plaza
SatClosed
SunClosed

Americas

Miami/USA
Revlon Consumer Products Corporation, 1111 Brickell Ave, Suite 1600, Miami, Florida 33131

New York/USA
Revlon Consumer Products Corporation, 1 New York Plaza, New York, New York 10004
Tel:

Canada
Revlon Canada, 1590 South Gateway Rd., Mississauga, ON L4W 0A8

Mexico
Revlon SA de CV, Av Insurgentes SUR 2453, Floor #1, Ofic. 101., Colonia Tizapan San Angel, Delegación Alvaro Obregón, Mexico, D.F. C.P.: 01090

Argentina
Colectora Panamericana Oeste 264, Piso 1B, B1640 EGP, Martinez, Buenos Aires

Europe

United Kingdom
Revlon International Corporation, Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London NW1 7QX

France
EPB, 64-70 Rue Du Ranelagh, 75016 Paris, France

Italy
Revlon, Beautyge Italy SpA, Via Anselmo Zaccarelli 5/7, Padulle di Sala Bolognesa, Bologna, 40010 Italy

Middle East & Africa

South Africa
Revlon, 1 Tungsten Road, Isando, 1600/Gauteng, South Africa

Dubai
Dubai Airport Free Zone 3W/West Side, Dubai, United Arab Erimates

Asia

Hong Kong
Revlon (Hong Kong) Ltd., Room 1101, 11/F, Tower 2, The Gateway, Harbour City, Kowloon, Hong Kong

Japan
Revlon, Nissay Hanzomon Bldg, 7F, 1-3 Kojimachi, Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo, 102-0083, Japan

China
Revlon Trading (Shanghai) Co. Ltd., Unit 2322, Lever 23, 5 Corporate Avenue, 150 Hubin Road, Shanghai 200021, PR. China

Singapore/Asia-Pacific
Revlon Manufactering Ltd., 111 Somerset Road, #06-03 to 07 Tripleone, Somerset, 238164, Singapore

Australia
Revlon Australia Pty. Ltd., 12 Julius Avenue, North Ryde NSW 2113, Australia

New Zealand
Revlon New Zealand Ltd., Level 2, 32-34 Mahuhu Crescent, PO Box 1875, Auckland 1010

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Revlon Customer Service. Initial Revlon complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Revlon above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Revlon. Discuss the issues you have had with Revlon and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Revlon Complaints & Reviews

Revlonjontue cologne spray

I purchased Jontue Cologne spray off of Wal-Mart website. I have been buying Jontue for 20 years but this bottle smells like White Shoulders perfume and the color of the product is darkers also. Was there an error in packaging at one time? I will look for a different place to purchase my Jontue because I really love the product.

Sue Callies e-mail : [protected]@aol.com

Revlonmitchum roll on flower fresh deodorant for women

I have purchased the flower fresh roll on mitchum deodorant from asda spondon, when I went to use it I shook it lightly to coat the ball before using. When I opened the deodorant it exploded everywhere on my floor, bed, shelves and my clothes/me. When I looked inside the ball component was missing and is unusable. The deodorant liquid had stained my carpet and i'm now without the money or a deodorant to use. I have told the asda store and they have told me to complain to the manufacturer.

Revlonhair color

I have been using revlon hair color for the last several months on and off and have received the same affects every time. My head itches constantly and the back of my ears get all scabby and itch, too. Don't know what's in there that causes all these irritations, but I will never use your product again, not ever! I am tired of being in so mulch pain after using your product.
      I will never recommend your product to anyone.

Revlonrevlon eyeliner 216 beige - hyper precise microliner

I recently purchased the above product at CVS Boston, Hanover St on Thursday, January 23, 2020.

The first issue is that the pencil would not stay retracted. Each time i pressed the pencil on my lid, it would retract.. it wouldn't stay in place.

I pressed the pencil on my eye and the pencil tip broke off, right near my lid. Luckily it dropped down my face--but it could have gotten lodged in my eye.

I would like my money back pleasel

Revlonrevolt one step hairdryer

Recently purchased this item and am very pleased with the results it gives me, my only suggestions would be if you could make the end where you grab it a little longer to keep your hand away from the barrel and a textured coating on the end so it's not so slippery when your turning it especially if your hands are so clean after a shower they just can't grip as well. Also as a woman the area where you grab below the barrel is a little large for small hands. Otherwise, thanks for a great product.

Oct 07, 2019

Revlon — revlon

I brought a Revlon Colorsilk shampoo... says it won't colour your hair on the bottle. I used it yesterday and...

Aug 29, 2019

Revlon — photoready rose glow hydrating + illuminating primer 1 fl. oz

Hello. After seeing very good reviews, I purchased Photoready Rose Glow Hydrating + illuminating Primer (1...

Aug 23, 2019

Revlon — revlon hair blower

I spent $40 on a Revlon hair blower and the on and off switch in on the hair blower is on the inside palm...

Revlonrevlon one step hair style dryer

Hi, I live in UAE and have purchased the product - Revlon one step hair style dryer from Amazon US. The dryer is not working now, it worked once after the purchase and now it does not start. I would like to know the service center for Revlon to repair the product in UAE.
            Please provide appropriate information to fix the problem so that I can start using the Revlon one step dryer.

Thanks,
            Sruthi

Revlonrevlon photoready perfecting primer - packaging fault

I love this product but the container is in my view faulty. You are unable to use all of the product and the pump mechanism does not access all of the product. If you could screw off the top it would be okay but you cant.
              I thought that this may just be a one off the item I purchased but now I am into my third lot and experiencing the same issue.
              I would estimate I am loosing around 1/6 of the product each purchase

Jul 20, 2019

Revlon — after sale services are pathetic

Sir/mam I am a retailer in north delhi pitampura with name Master Of Cosmetics situated in harshVihar...

Revlonthis complaint is regarding your branch in india, kerala, cochi lulu mall

The staff working in Revlon counter in lulu mall Cochin, Kerala named Ananthu Sudhakar is violating the customer rules he is sexually verbally abusing his customers in Revlon . Kindly take immediate action . He is not even professionally trained to be in the cosmetic section. He works full day in the counter due to which regular customers including me refrain from purchasing from Revlon. This is really bad experience. Please throw him away from the job. Enclosing the address of your respective branch where the action has to be taken.

Revlon
                Lulu mall, cochi
                Kerala, India
                Expecting immediate and severe action.

• Updated by Miya7777 · Jul 04, 2019

Expecting immediate action

Revlondiscontinued items

Revlon Matte Balm lipstick #225 (Sultry) was a perfect lip color and consistency for me. I have used it for a few years, replacing my more expensive Clinique lipstick. But, now have found it to be discontinued. What has replaced it? I have bought and thrown away two other colors that appeared close to it, but were far too bright. I need exactly this color (#225).

Please advise. I am very frustrated with cosmetic companies discontinuing successful items for the sake of novelty.

Revlonmens series 2-in-1 hand and feet clipper

I had submitted a complaint concerning the above mentioned nail clippers. I was only expecting a reply about the handles falling off and the pins falling out, but you went above and beyond by sending me replacement clippers. The new ones were smaller than the type that I had purchased, but will suffice. I have THICK nails as a result of my mother being a sasquatch and my father a yeti, but I can force these suckers over the nail. I wish to send a special thanks to Kimberly Horton (Senior Consumer Information Representative) for the expeditious replacement. I guess that this is no longer a complaint, but a follow up to a question/complaint. Once again, thank you.

Revlonhair dryer, revlon 1875

I purchased the revlon 1875 to have on hand when my old hair dryer gave it up. That happened about a month ago. The last couple of times I used the unit, the coil lit up and it smoked when I turned it off. I am not comfortable using this unit any longer. I have only used it about a dozen times. There is no hair build up in it and it has not been dropped. I am attaching photos so that you can see that it is new and clean. I am very dissappointed.

Revlongel envy nail polish

This is an awesome product and I loved the colors when I could get them. Now all the stores I used to get them at- grocery stores, pharmacy's, etc, don't carry them or only carry a couple colors. It's so disappointing. It was a phenomenal product. Will it ever come back with all the colors and even more colors available? It was a great product and priced well.

Revloncolorstay lipstick

I had been using this colorstay for awhile when suddenly, my new one (i'm going back 2 years now) left my lower lip with a blister that eventually became a blood blister and a discolored lip. It is in the spot on my lip that I always start the application of a lipstain/lipstick/gel. I did research then about it, and a lot of people said you changed the formula. I cant seem to find anything online about it now but i'm having major issues with my lower lip now. It is permantly discolored and becomes inflamed and bleeds almost every other day. When it does bleed, it is ALOT of blood that cannot be stopped right away. Now, I am concerned. Do you or have you had others with this issue?
                          Please get back to me
                          L

Revlonmitchum men roll on antiperspirant unscented

I am 64 years old and have been using this product for literally decades. During the last 2 to 3 years I have been very disappointed in the rolling ball not rolling. I have had at least a dozen of them not rolling at all. I opened a new one today and here we go again. I should not have to roll the ball with my fingers just to get product out. After all the frustration I am considering trying something different

Jun 04, 2019

Revlon — raglan colorsilk beautiful color new look ammonia free 3-

A problem that I'm having I explained it to a representative Mary E Mitchell seniors claims representative...

Revlonproduct : revlon new candid antioxidant concealer “040

Beige. My complaint . I always use Revlon base. And changed over to the new arrival base. Anti-pollutant. 22ml. Colour no 240. I was and still am happy with that. But I do have skin issues so I also bought the antioxidant concealer. Photoready.
                              Colour medium 040. I am always a medium in base. To my absolute horror it tinged orange. What a disappointment. How can a medium be "orange". I am a struggling lady. Of course I tried to return it with no luck. So I look at it everyday to remind me not to make that mistake again. I am now concerned to buy another one. I am hoping I can return it to Revlon direct and be given a voucher to buy another one. A colour that you could recommend would suit me.
                              Regards