Target / harrasment charges

1 North Shore BlvdSlidell, LA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 985-649-6903

I was hired at Target in Mn in April 2008, I was hired on the flow team and worked for them for over a year and decide to move down south with my boyfriend. I had the store put in a transfer to the closest store which was Slidell. The store I wanted to relocate to was in D'Iberville, Ms which is only 10 miles from where I live in Gulfport.
This is a new store which is not open yet.

When I started this store everyone, I thought was so friendly and nice at first and then after 6 weeks everything changed. The TL, Eric was fired because he was to easy going on the Flow team and was not getting his crew out on time. They are more concerned about the EST time to get the department time done and not on the accuracy of the department. The ETL, Brent who is over the Softline Department is more concerned how fast you can get repacks and pallets done. He barks orders and yells at everyone over the loud speaker and directly at them when they are not working fast enough.He treats the associates like a dog. This job is suppose to be a Fun, Fast and Friendly place to work but the only thing is that Fast yes, but Fun and Friendly, I don't think so. He has people in tears and on the defensive all the time. There is no one you can go to and talk to about your concerns because the all stick together and back stab you. When I asked to be transferred to the store closest to me, I was turned down for God knows what reason. I was driving 49 miles one way because I thought I was going to be able to work closer to home. When I was working in MN, that store never treated me disrespectfully. I could at least go to them and talk my concerns. I am a hard worker and always on time. I give them over 100% of what they want. But this place as lost all my respect and trust. I feel like I was screwed over and I am not going to stand for it. I will bring Target down for what they have done to me. There are other woman who have come to me with concerns on how they are being treated. I have also contacted the Employees hot line and complained but I am not sure how the out come is going to happen. I have walked off the job because it doesn't pay for me to travel that far.

Comments

• Fa
      26th of Jan, 2010

may i recommend going back to school so you dont have to deal irate over privileged supervisors...and triple your income in 2 years