Target Return Policy / I will never shop there again!
I recently purchased a prepaid phone for my 9 year old son for 59.99. When I went to verizon to add it on, they had better phones at a better deal, so I went to take the other phone back. I didn't have a receipt. I lost it, and because it was a cash transaction, they will not give any kind of refund, not even store credit. I could, for the most part, understand that on some items because of theft, but this item had to be unlocked by one their employees, so it was obviously not stolen. The employee and manager gave me a 1-800 number to call for help and said maybe they can help you. They won't. It is a total waste of time and a way for Target to not deal with their customers. I even spoke with a supervisor there that was like, "I understand your concerns, and we at Target take them seriously. we want our customers to be happy, etc..., but that is our policy. When asked for her supervisor, she refused to give that person to me and gave me Mr. Urlich's address and told me to contact him.
I hope that Target, which also owns Starbucks, is happy with the 59.99 they received from me, because I will never shop there again, and I am sure they don't care, because I told that to Miss Corporate America, and she didn't, but I am a stubborn person, and I mean it. There is a K Mart across the street, a Meijers by my job, and a Walmart down the road. Sometimes receipts are lost. We are in the process of moving into a new home, it happens.
More Target Return Policy Complaints & Reviews
- Target Corporation - debit card scam 
- Target Corporation - lack of human resources training 
- Target - employee treatment 
- Target - employee abuse 
- Target / Intex Pool - poor after sales service! 
- Target Brands - lgbt pride month
- Target - hair care products
- Target - used gift card, they charged credit card
- Target Brands - I am complaining about an employee
- Target Brands - archer brand organic colombian blend coffee pods