Target Return Policy / target has lost another customer!
I bought a camera and the matching printer a Christmas present for my daughter. My daughter opened the camera and was looking at the directions when she noticed that I had the wrong printer for that camera. The camera and the printer were both Kodak, but we had been sold the wrong model printer by the "not so helpful salesclerk" at Target. I took it back and tried to exchange it for the right printer which cost $20.00 more than the original printer. A Target Manager that looked about 16 year old informed me that I could not return the printer without the receipt, even though the printer had not been opened and even though I was buying a more expensive item. I explained to the manager that it was not my fault, that I had trusted the employee that works in the camera department. He said that Targe had a new policy and that anything that was over $100 could not be returned or exchanged. I called the 800 number, the day manager, and they all refused to help. Target did not care that I was going to be stuck with a printer that I could not use. I finally found a way around thier stupid policy. Target has lost another customer.
More Target Return Policy Complaints & Reviews
- Target Corporation - debit card scam 
- Target Corporation - lack of human resources training 
- Target - employee treatment 
- Target - employee abuse 
- Target / Intex Pool - poor after sales service! 
- Target - security/store manager
- Target Brands - false advertising
- Target Brands - target home brand plates
- Target.com - online service and customer service
- Target Brands - the entire longmont store