Target / wedding registry!
Be careful if you create a registry with Target. We received gifts from Target.com that did not come with receipts or even a packing slip for 2 of the gifts. It was such a hassle, but luckily the Target employees in Palmdale CA were so hopeful. They had to call 800 numbers and wait for at least 20 minutes multiple times, and they had a hard time getting anyone at Target.com to help with the returns.
I tried to return a gift the turned out to be broken after we had thrown everything away-including the gift receipt (I did not think I needed it). I was not allowed to exchange the item because it was over $20.00 and I did not have a receipt, even though you could see it was purchased from my registry. I understand that Target gets taken advantage from with returns, but when something is purchased off a registry that should not be a problem.
More Target Complaints & Reviews
- Target Corporation - debit card scam 
- Target Corporation - lack of human resources training 
- Target - employee treatment 
- Target - employee abuse 
- Target / Intex Pool - poor after sales service! 
- Target - shipping
- Target Store In Pasadena - pets
- Target Brands - up&up wipes
- Target Brands - target gift card
- Target.com - terrible telephone customer support for online orders