Target / icici personal issue

1 India

I had taken loan from ICICI Bank last year. Nizam - [protected](sales guy) had come to my office to collect the documents. At that time I forced him to explain about how is the rate of interest calculated. He said he dosnt have any idea, he just looks into an excell sheet and tells the ROI to the customer. He gave me acknowledge form saying the ROI is 14%. Loan got approved, I got the money into my account(Deutsche Bank), everything went fine that time. I was in need to money that time so did'nt bother to corss verify anything. After 1year I wanted to change the ECS from Deutsche Bank to ICICI Bank, for which I went to ICICI Bank, MG Road, Bangalore(Near Bangalore Central). Just by chance I asked for my loan statement and for my surprise I came to know that I was paying 18% interest for my personal loan. Same office I met Reshma[protected]) regarding ROI conflict issue. I gave her all the details about my loan. I showed her the acknowledgment paper given by Nizam, where it was mentioned 14% as ROI. I also showed her the load statement where it was mentioned 18%. She said wait for few days Nizam will call you. I waited but no call, then got a chance to speak to Nizam's Manager/Supervisor Suresh. Both Suresh and Nizam are in Cox Town, Bangalore office. He claims that its a mistake of the tele girl who has left the job and its 1year over we cant do anything. Am still waiting for my issue to be resolved but both Suresh and Nizam are not at all serious, as if its a joke for them. For these I guess such cases are common and they dont take anything serious or at least look into these issues as a highest priority.
I would suggest everybody for not taking a personal loan without verifying all the details...