takealot.com

Posted: Dec 7, 2017 by

no delivery and excuses.

South Africa
takealot.com
I am furious with Takealot. I placed an order on the 24th of November. To date I have only received one product from order. I can't track the rest as first of all the system shows that it was delivered in the 30th of November (the one product I did receive was only on the 4th of December). Plus my outstanding product shows not shipped yet but I can't track or cancel as it is loaded as delivered. So basically I am stuck. The only answer I am getting from Takealot is that they are investigating and will provide feedback. My question is when as my order that I am still waiting for is Christmas presents. So should I wait till the new year? They can't give me a date. They can't give me refund but they can give me excuses. I am sorry but this is their mistake, why should I now have to fork out more money to get what I paid and ordered from them. I will never ever use this company again. Oh and their website has no contact number, I had to google it to get one. This is the worst experience I have ever had with online shopping. Please avoid this company at all cost.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country South Africa Complaint category Retail Stores

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree