takealot.com / no delivery and excuses.

Dec 7, 2017
I am furious with Takealot. I placed an order on the 24th of November. To date I have only received one product from order. I can't track the rest as first of all the system shows that it was delivered in the 30th of November (the one product I did receive was only on the 4th of December). Plus my outstanding product shows not shipped yet but I can't track or cancel as it is loaded as delivered. So basically I am stuck. The only answer I am getting from Takealot is that they are investigating and will provide feedback. My question is when as my order that I am still waiting for is Christmas presents. So should I wait till the new year? They can't give me a date. They can't give me refund but they can give me excuses. I am sorry but this is their mistake, why should I now have to fork out more money to get what I paid and ordered from them. I will never ever use this company again. Oh and their website has no contact number, I had to google it to get one. This is the worst experience I have ever had with online shopping. Please avoid this company at all cost.

Takealot Logo Takealot