Taco Cabana / The location at the corner of Thousand Oaks and Perrin Beitel sucks!

San Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:
The only thing I can get at this location without a F***UP is breakfast tacos. Even then, I get two tinyhot sauces for five tacos. Jeez, come on, at least three hot sauces. I love tex-mex and Taco Cabana has great food, fast and at a good price. However, I have taken to avoiding this location whenever possible. I go to the one by work, or five minutes down the road, because in the 5+ years I have lived near here, they have always been poor at service and product. As I stated above, I can get good breakfast tacos out of them, but the service is still crappy. They seem to always be understaffed,the people on the drive thru window are usually rude and the managers seem to have a revolving door. Their turn over must be astronomical. The one time I called the 1-800 number, the operator took my complaint, asked a few questions and that was the end of it. I'm glad the other two locations I use are well managed. Those locations are: IH-10 at Dezavala and Thousand Oaks at Jones Maltsburger.
Bo

Comments

Jk
  24th of Sep, 2014
Breakfast tacos there are great and best of all are available after 11PM, which is just when I want one (or more like 2 or three, [yum]). They need to open a store in Palm Springs. I'll come to it. Is their guac still good?

Taco Cabana Logo Taco Cabana