Taco Cabana / The location at the corner of Thousand Oaks and Perrin Beitel sucks!
The only thing I can get at this location without a [censored]UP is breakfast tacos. Even then, I get two tinyhot sauces for five tacos. Jeez, come on, at least three hot sauces. I love tex-mex and Taco Cabana has great food, fast and at a good price. However, I have taken to avoiding this location whenever possible. I go to the one by work, or five minutes down the road, because in the 5+ years I have lived near here, they have always been poor at service and product. As I stated above, I can get good breakfast tacos out of them, but the service is still crappy. They seem to always be understaffed,the people on the drive thru window are usually rude and the managers seem to have a revolving door. Their turn over must be astronomical. The one time I called the 1-800 number, the operator took my complaint, asked a few questions and that was the end of it. I'm glad the other two locations I use are well managed. Those locations are: IH-10 at Dezavala and Thousand Oaks at Jones Maltsburger.
More Taco Cabana Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Cabana - HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE 
- Taco Cabana - Got fired for no reason
- Taco Cabana - Very rude customer service! 
- Taco Cabana - cracked tooth &LIARS& 
- Taco Cabana - MAGGOTS IN FOOD 
- Taco Cabana - Food
- Taco Cabana - ordered a fajita meal for father's day
- Taco Cabana - street tacos
- Taco Cabana - there was no meat at all
- Taco Cabana - food service