Taco Bellservice

D Nov 25, 2017 Review updated:

Went into the North Hollywood Taco Bell on Vanowen Street, I had my support dog with me, funny a Chihuahua of all things. The manager said she couldn't be there, I then told him she is a service dog. He asked for her credentials so I said no problem and I went to the car to get her service dog card. When I did bring it in he made it very adamant that he had to make a copy of it, why I asked that's a violation, that's her ID that's like her license, it doesn't make sense. Which I'm looking into, I don't think it's legal, I'll be speaking with an attorney after the weekend. Somebody with anxiety, does not need to be bullied about their service dog, I showed him the credentials and it should've ended there. But no that's just the beginning, I let him make a copy against my better judgment just because I wanted to get my food and get out I had somebody waiting in the car. In my order I specifically said 2 to 3 times make sure there's extra cheese on all my tacos I want extra cheese, so I check my tacos on my way out no extra cheese just like three or four slices not even slices just sprinkles of cheese, So I brought them back to have them corrected, Now this same manager tells me the kid at the register didn't charge you so you have to pay, which was my intention all along I just wanted extra cheese on my dang tacos. So I pay they take the bag and it's taking another five minutes by now it's about 10 minutes my food has been ready, and they don't properly wrap them they just throw them in the bag. Everything was flying everywhere, such as lettuce and cheese, and while in the car checking now I missing a pintos and cheese that never made it so, I'm back in the store again finally got my pintos and cheese drove about three minutes to get home only to have ice cold nasty food in a lot of stress, the poor service I can deal with the invasion of privacy with me and my service dog that's going to take a new course. Never ever ever ever will I ever go there again. And the store just opened it was remodeled, maybe they have new management, Worst dining experience of my life if you call it dining. Don't go there ever anybody you're going to get nasty food that's cold and sloppy and a manager who thinks he can bully you into doing something you don't want to do!

• Updated by Duckiegirl · Nov 26, 2017

Not only that, but does that excuse the sloppy cold food, what are you his daughter something.? You have me worked up I have no respect for ignorance when The ignorant one chooses to try make a point on something so sensitive, let this be a lesson think before you speak.

Comments

•   Nov 26, 2017

Same story, different nickname. Hits kids, Mom, dog. Argues incessantly. We’re all wrong but she’s always right.

Law states you must have your animal ID on at all times. It isn’t illegal to make a copy of it. Your dime-store “attorney” should inform you of the laws. The law wasn’t broken, your dog was allowed in, and the business could be cited foe allowing in an animal without the official vest declaring it a service animal.

Methinks you need a class or two in the law regarding disability and service animals.

• D
      Nov 26, 2017

@SubSquirrel Listen I’m not a child and I have the impression that you are, you are very offensive and hopefully he will grow out of it, you obviously need Jesus in your life I will pray for you. And I think your mother was right you have no right to have an animal. If I want to Argue with a teenager I have 2 14 year-old daughters who are twins I got them around to do that with not some stranger. Good luck to you

• D
      Nov 26, 2017

Wait what is going on I’m so confused, I’m just trying to watch the Steelers kill Green Bay and my phone keeps beeping with alerts. From what I’m gathering is trying to be put on me that I hit my dog and starve my dog. I have a 3 pound teacup Chihuahua who is the absolute love of my life, if somehow this little girl is turning this on me let it be known set the record straight I don’t see how that could be possible it’s on her post not mine, but I never want to be accused of hitting an animal or child or my mother. I don’t hit people, wow this happen from one complaint. This child obviously need help and why She chose me as her subject for someone to argue with I don’t know why. I was hoping for the halftime break to be a chance to go cyber Monday shopping that I’m dealing with this crap this is in sane

•   Nov 26, 2017

@Duckiegirl I never called you a child. I never mentioned my mother. Who is 'he'? i'm old enough to have a child twice the age of yours. It is obvious in that I don't resort to foolish behavior like you do. You must be under a substance to confuse me with others. in the past you inferred she and I were the same person. We think alike on many things.

•   Nov 26, 2017

@Duckiegirl And. my people killed Jesus. I don't need him in my life. if Jesus helps you, Mazel Tov.

•   Nov 26, 2017

@First Born Triplet @fbt, I had documentation from SSDI stating the tags had to be visible and displayed upon request. Nothing I've read states a business cannot make a copy for their records. I'm curious, though, so will email my rep from the state and ask him. I have to ask about other things that aren't being done anyway. I'll post once I hear back from him.

I saw service dogs defecate in the hallway when in a nursing home. Owners ignored it or asked for a housekeeper. I told one man it was his dog, his responsibility.

"you youngins' know everything" was his response.

•   Nov 27, 2017

Arguing on a chat forum is not the of the police to monitor. I saw no threats, no disclosure of your information. It’s confusing at this point as so many are claiming you did this and she did that. Agree to disagree and end it. And apologies to FBT for disagreeing or challenging you. I was polite but slightly wrong

Nov 27, 2017

The sixth comment down is from the original poster and dated 11/26/2017. She states that she has abused her mother and her dog due to her anxiety and anger issues. It's pretty likely however that she is just trolling as she is following a pattern seen very often (in the past couple of months anyways) that goes complaint, accusing people that disagree of being employees/friends, comment regarding abusing others, arguing, and then claiming their account may or may not have been compromised because they are innocent.

Nov 27, 2017

@pobarjenkins I did review the accounts and it looks like someone made an account very close to the OP's username to make the comment about the abuse. While I still think she might simply be trolling, I apologize for my mistake.

•   Nov 28, 2017

@pobarjenkins That’s what I said many posts ago. Same person, same abuse, same story of hacking, etc. The nickname changes but the format is identical.

If you read from the top, you’ll be so confused. At this time I read how I said this or that. Someone with another nickname said it numerous times but I never did.

I’m now disabled and see others who feel entitled to first priority. I never do and resent those who do as it lumps us all in one basket.

Nov 28, 2017

@SubSquirrel I definitely see you were first to catch it! I apologize for basically copying you. :)

This complaint and series of comments that followed certainly made for a wild ride. Any time I read through them I think I've got a grasp on it, only to lose it right after. I feel like I need to check someone's user profile multiple times just to make sure I don't reference the wrong person.

I am disabled as well although it isn't obvious nor always present. I understand how you feel.

Nov 28, 2017

@First Born Triplet None of your comments were ever addressed to me personally so technically no you didn't.

•   Dec 01, 2017

@pobarjenkins Lol! What’s sad is this person has no life so they resort to making up stories to get people riled up It’s their form of entertainment.

• G
      Dec 01, 2017

Wait, What? Chihuahua is a support dog or service dog? Which is it? You have anxiety so someone wrote you a prescription for Speedy Gonzales? And Taco bell has to accommodate you? I was on their side until the whole extra cheese debacle. So tragic. I hope you can recover from the trauma. At least you still have Speedy to comfort you.