Taco Bell / sauce packets

Brown summit, US Review updated:

I am a very loyal customer of Taco Bell, for most of my life. I have spent thousands of dollars with your restaurant. An now I'm very unhappy with the service you're providing everyone. I order a grande meal, a nachos Bell grande, 2 burrito supreme, a taco supreme, and 2 sodas. I asked for plenty of fire, and hot sauce. I received 5 packs of hot, and 3 packs of fire. That's 8 packs of sauce for 15 burritos and a nachos Bell grande. So I asked for another hand full of sauce, and I received 3 more packs. So at this point I'm pissed off an I had to go to the grocery store to buy sauce for my meal. Because your employees are scared to give anyone sauce. And this isn't the first time this has happened, it's every Taco Bell I've been to recently. So I'm done begging for sauce at you're Establishment. My order is almost $30 each time I visit your restaurant. Which may not seem much, but I'm not the only one not happy about this. So "congratulations" Taco Bell has officially become known as the "SAUCE Nazis" . If your going to hoard your sauces like this you should at least have them on the menu for purchase so I can buy them. Just charge me more for my meals, an give me the sauce I want. Quit making me beg for sauce, its degrading for me and I'm not going to plead for sauce, I'll just go somewhere else, an let them have my money. Signed, tired of begging for sauce!!

Jo
Nov 20, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 20, 2017

You're overreacting in this situation. I don't see how it's degrading to ask for more sauce, as I'm sure a lot of people do it. Have you asked for a specific number of sauce packets or offered to pay for them? A lot of fast food restaurants are cracking down on condiments, so it's likely you will experience this wherever you go.