Taco Bell / rude manager

1 1088 89th ave n, Blain,MN,55434Monticello, MN, United States Review updated:

I stopped to eat at your Monticello Taco bell, the store was a mess, the food was cold, and your manager was rude! I was so upset after paying for food that I couldn't eat! I stopped at this resturant many times last spring on my way home from my cabin, and always enjoyed my visit, but I have to say the last 4 times that I have stopped in the last 2 months, it's been a bad exsperience. So on Sunday May 3rd I stopped at 1:30 pm and just couldn't believe how bad the store was. And the manager working wasn't doing her job at all. Funny thing is, each time I stopped it's been the same manager working. I could hear her talking to the employees about how she has to get let some people go! and then watched her go outside to smoke, I couldn't believe my eyes. The stores a mess, the food is cold and your employees are busy! But she had time to smoke. I wasn't going to complain but then thought if I don't say something things wont change. so I called the store later that night and talked to a male employee, and asked him who there managers were that were working that day, He said my General manager was the only one there that day, I asked for her name, and he hesitated to tell me and asked if he could leave her a message. I said no I just want her name, he gave it to me. But didn't sound like he really wanted to. Her name is Dustine, and This is the same girl that has been there the other 3 times I visited. I know now not to eat there if I see her in the future. I really enjoy getting my taco's after a long weekend at the cabin, but now will have to go else where to get them.
Alicia Georges

Al

Comments

• Kr
      7th of May, 2009

The monticello Taco bell does have a rude manager named Dustine.