Taco Bell / slip and fall

1 12 mile rdmadison hts, MI, United States Review updated:

my son slipped and fell at the taco bell resturant on 12 mile rd just west of dequindre
another costomer assisted in helping my son, while the manager did nothing.
we asked for a bag for ice and the employees just stared and still did nothing.
my son has a cut on his eye lid. and a good someriton did more to help then the employees of a business
where this slip and fall accident happen.

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

20th of Nov, 2010

WOW!! All of these comments about "teaching your kids how to walk" and "people suing when they are just careless and clumsy". I have 2 words for you.. PISS OFF!!! I just slipped and fell in a taco bell just 2 days ago and I myself am suing as well. And it's not just for money. And I wasn't not paying attention nor am I clumsy. It is any establishments job to keep a business a safe place for customers. That means making sure the store is clear of wet spots and other hazards. They should put up wet floor signs and dry mop any wet spots there might be. When I slipped and fell it was raining but I made sure to wipe my feet before I walked onto the hard floor. I happened to slip on a spot that the workers neglected to wipe up. And to make matters worse, there were no visible wet floor signs put out. And like the complaint above, I was helped up by a complete stranger also. Not one person working there that day apologized or wiped up the spot where I slipped. I hope any one of you who wrote the ignorant comments experience a slip and fall in an establishment. Then maybe you will realize that that it ONLY happens when a place of business is neglecting their duties to maintain a safe place for their customers.

• Me
      31st of Jul, 2010

Actually it is also up to the consumer to be careful. If you went to a friend or relative's house and got hurt would you sue them? People are too sue happy these daysa and would even purposely force their children to injure themselves to make a fe bucks.

• Fl
      10th of Jul, 2010

When you go into a fast food you usually look up at the menu & really assume that it is safe in walking inside.
    The law says they have to take a ACCIDENT REPORT. I fell and made them file one when they watched & ignored my fall in front of a manager of a different establishment. They have insurance but try to get away with anything they can. They will not let you see the accident report either. In the end my medical bills were paid. A consultation with a attorney is free. You do not owe them anything if you loose a case. Look out for yourself and protect yourself.

• 0 Votes

Kimberly, long tims since I saw this letter. I am more shocked that people are calling a five year old who got hurt a sissy for crying than for what they are saying about the mother.

• Sh
      12th of Jun, 2009

Madison Heights woman. Go file an insurance claim with Taco Bell's manager. If you don't you're as dumb as the clerks who work there.

• Sh
      12th of Jun, 2009

Scott doesn't live in Georgia. His cousin in Jason Tillo aka Trevor. Get your wormy relatives off here Trevor. Is this one 10 also?

21st of Apr, 2009

jason in regards to what u said that "we all know his fathers milk is the best" there is only one reason u know that huh! bet u drink bulls milk too!

21st of Apr, 2009

why do u go to taco bell anyway if u want mexican food go to the roach coach or a mexican resturant then try and sue them for a slip in fall u might just disappear then again if your son is to retarted to see a wet spot on the floor maybe u should leave him in the car or use the drive thru

• He

I totally agree with Scott

• Sc
      21st of Apr, 2009

I don't like these slip and fall lawsuit. It is just a way to sue someone because you are being careless or not supervisiong your children properly who are being themselves careless.

• He
      20th of Apr, 2009

Jack Soft N. (love the name, lol), you are too funny!

"Maybe you should teach that boy of yours to walk properly and people wouldn't stare at you while he is flopping around on the floor like a sissy boy!"

My boyfriend and I were laughing so hard reading this...

20th of Apr, 2009

ok this is just getting sad now.

20th of Apr, 2009

Jason tillo is my son and because he didnt wear his drool tray some poor kid slipped and fell and what the hell was he doing in taco bell he works at mcdonalds when hes not at home with his boyfriend. My son the down syndrome drop out i told ur mother she should have swallowed

15th of Apr, 2009

Write taco bell and you will get free tacos!!

15th of Apr, 2009

Oh Christ here's another I slipped and fell lawsuit. You already missed that bandwagon.

15th of Apr, 2009

. . . brain. hurts. ouch. can't. think.

14th of Apr, 2009

I did not want to make them too complicated for you. And it worked. Thanks Tillo! ;oD

13th of Apr, 2009

Did you come up with that ALL by yourself? Wow. I see how when you keep it simple, it's harder to misspell words.

13th of Apr, 2009

Jason, we know you love man milk. do not try to turn your anger at me for the pain you feel.

• Mr
      13th of Apr, 2009

Already saw you comment and responded to it as well. I appreciated it. If that hadn't been my first letter I probably would've known who the trolls were. ;)