Taco Bell / rude employees

Navajo and fletcher parkwayEl Cajon, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 619 463-6577
Ordered dinner for my daughter and I and when we got home, our dessert was missing. We called the store and they said that we could come pick up the missing food and for our inconvience we could have a cinnamon twist or something. My daughter went to pick up the food, she was told that we could have the food we were missing but nothing more. I feel like I was lied to and had to go and use my gas to drive across town, to pick up the food that they forgot, then to be told that we couldnt have anything for our efforts, just angered me. I'm tired of having to waste my time and money for someone elses mistakes. I understand it was a mistake, but tell me I can have something and then change you mind. I'm through with Taco Bell

Comments

Sh
  5th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
you're ###ing ridiculous. ### you and your god damn free ###. It happens mistakes happen, you didn't need free food for your inconvienence, ###.

The world isn't your ###ing playground and you're ignorant to think that taco bell employees care what you think.
Ma
  16th of Aug, 2009
In response to Shelby, where do you work now? I would love to come to the lobby or drive-thru. If someone is paying you to do a job no matter how much or how little you are being paid, you do the job. You do not have to fall all over yourself being overly gracious to everyone, just be "normal". People coming to Taco Bell are paying the price on the menu to purchase an item and if you think it is too small a price then talk to the people at corporate about raising the those prices. Of course they probably don't have a very high opinion of you based on your attitude.
Sh
  16th of Aug, 2009
People do not understand how stressful it is working with fast food. I always work hard, but that isn't enough. I don't get thank yous when i go the extra mile, and I always get [censor]ed at.

If you come into the drive through and you are polite and don't cut me off as I'm asking "Hi, how are you today" and we mess something up on your order and you politely tell me that I messed it up, I will be more than happy to give you what I forgot but ### no if you scream in my face and call me a ###ing idiot that doesn't know how to do a minimum wage job.

I've been threatened when I worked at taco bell before, because of a mishearing an item or because the customer just made up something like "I want a beef burrito." Do you know how many burritos at taco bell have beef on them? Not one is called a "beef burrito" thats for damn sure. I've been sexually harassed by drunks that would come through at night, and I've been called words that I didn't even know the meaning of until that point.

I do not get paid enought to put up with that ###,

Oh and people that don't know how to put their trays away and leave their garbage on the table. Do I get tips for cleaning that up? Hell no. It's not my job. Given that I get paid more wage that a waitress, but still so many people lack common sensibility now days.

What is comes down to is people are ingrateful and very very impolite.
Cf
  19th of Sep, 2010
YOU HAVE RUDE EMPLOYEES! THEY DONT TELL YOU HOW MUCH YOUR ORDER IS, WHAT YOUR CHANGE IS. AND IF THEY GET SOMTHING WRONG THEY SIMPLY ROLL THEIR EYES AND GRAP YOUR RECIEPT FROM YOUR HAND. IS THAT ANYWAY TO TREAT CUSTOMERS! IM VERY UPSET WITH THIS.

THE GUY AT THE COUNTER LOOKED DIRTY, HIS HAIR WAS LONG, HE LOOKED LIKE HE HAD BEEN HAVING THE WORST DAY, WHICH IS UNDERSTANDABLE BUT THIS IS THE 4TH TIME THIS EMPLOYEE HAS BEEN RUDE TO ME!
Ge
  10th of Dec, 2010
WAAAAH! i couldnt get something for free and had to drive!!!
Ro
  24th of May, 2016
There is drug dealing going on between employees and smoking marijuana on the property and with the general manager and head corporate worker his name is Arthur. Nothing is being done, employees go to work high, and drunk and it seems to people nothing is being investigated or done for it. Arthur also does drugs, ### needs to be done or I will be getting health department involved. This restaurant needs to be shut down.

Taco Bell Logo Taco Bell