T-Mobile Phone Service / misleading phone plans
I have been a customer with T MOBIL since 2000, I have problem with the sales representative, not obeying my request for a one year plan. I verbally told the rep. I wanted a One Year Plan, and she signed to a two year plan. This Rep knew exactly what she was doing, keeping me focused on her people skills and not on what I requested. I added two phones on the family plan I specifically told the rep I not sure about responsibility my family would have with these phones, so I need a One year contract. I know these reps get a rate for each plan they sale, but when it comes to being hustled, as if I was buying a phone on the street by a T MOBIL REP, I am out shocked. A big company like T MOBIL have turned their companies representation over to the common sale rep, who is not thinking of the companies rep, but who they can trick to obtain their quota for the month. Shame on you T MOBIL and I WILL MAKE A SPECIAL EFFORT TO LET ALL WHO WILL LISTEN TO LOOK OUT FOR THOSE HUSTLER REP IN THE T MOBIL OFFICE.
More T-Mobile Phone Service Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile & TLC Marketing - customer fraud 
- TMobile - annoying male voice in greeting. ordered item didn't arrive on promised day. awful hold music.
- T-Mobile USA - phone line
- T-Mobile USA - using my personal information 
- T-Mobile USA - fraud charges 
- T-Mobile USA - service cancellation