T-Mobile / termination of service

1 Lexington, MI, United States

I had T-mobile for just about a year and I signed up for 600 minutes a month and 100mb of internet and my monthly bill was 68.94 a month. I don't use the cell phone much ( on average 15 minutes a month ) and in July I was sent a notice from T-mobile saying my service was being cancelled on 8-18-09 because of a large amount of roaming eventhough I had only use the phone a total of 16 minutes in July. Well on 8-18-09 I figured the service would be stopped but it wasn't so for the month of August I tried not to use the phone anytime it was roaming and my total roaming for this month was 1 minute. I got a letter from them 2 days ago saying again that my service would be cancelled but this time it was for 9-18-09. I called them and asked how 1 minute of roaming time was enough for them to cancell me but all I was told was they were within their rights to cancell my service for ( any ) reason so I had them shut the phone off. For anyone thinking of getting T-Mobile think hard and try to get someone else.

Pa