T-Mobile / overcharged!
I have been a t-mobile customer since 2002. I receive no credit for that at all. you have to purchase their phones. I have received one JUNK PHONE over and over. I have been send back refurbished phones that the key pads do not work. I have had to complete orders for reps and supervisors that do not follow thru. this last phone last a total of 2 months.
I was promised that I would be credited the shipping but that never happened the rep failed to put it in the log. I had to pay full price for the next phone. the rep had the guts to ask me if my phone was dead how was I calling him. I told him that I pulled out one of the garage phones that his company had sent me before and I was using a phone that didn't even have a working screen. OF COURSE, I had to sign another 2 year contract to get the phone at full price. What a RIP-OFF.
T-mobile- JUNK PHONE CITY. PISS POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. HOW THIS COMPANY GOT THE JD POWER AWARD BLOWS MY MIND. The have to advertise Cheap because you have to do their job for them.
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile & TLC Marketing - customer fraud 
- TMobile - annoying male voice in greeting. ordered item didn't arrive on promised day. awful hold music.
- T-Mobile USA - phone line
- T-Mobile USA - using my personal information 
- T-Mobile USA - fraud charges 
- T-Mobile USA - service cancellation