T-Mobile / overcharged!

1 Kansas City, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-819-6042

I have been a t-mobile customer since 2002. I receive no credit for that at all. you have to purchase their phones. I have received one JUNK PHONE over and over. I have been send back refurbished phones that the key pads do not work. I have had to complete orders for reps and supervisors that do not follow thru. this last phone last a total of 2 months.

I was promised that I would be credited the shipping but that never happened the rep failed to put it in the log. I had to pay full price for the next phone. the rep had the guts to ask me if my phone was dead how was I calling him. I told him that I pulled out one of the garage phones that his company had sent me before and I was using a phone that didn't even have a working screen. OF COURSE, I had to sign another 2 year contract to get the phone at full price. What a RIP-OFF.

T-mobile- JUNK PHONE CITY. PISS POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. HOW THIS COMPANY GOT THE JD POWER AWARD BLOWS MY MIND. The have to advertise Cheap because you have to do their job for them.

Va

Comments

Rn
  21st of Nov, 2014

I was reading a news article about T-Mobile on how they ripped off their customers by charging them a dollar or two a month extra for services they were not allowed to collect by law, or didn't report. I'm not sure about what it was but did anyone get a reimbursement of any kind? Just wanted to know if there was any law that was broken or legal action taken ???!! I was a customer of theirs for many years. I even paid a $400 and some bill when my daughter was in the NAVY and was ordered by her superiors to let the people; that were stranded by Hurricane IVAN; use her phone to let their families know that they were OK. I called and explained the ceremoniousness of the situation and was given nothing NOT EVEN SO MUCH AS A THANK YOU!!!