T-Mobile / unauthorized bank deduction
About 2 uears ago right before christmas I canceled my cell phone account. I only owed them $100. Someone at their company took the liberty and went into my checking account and took out $1.350. I still don't know who, how or why they did this. It caused me to have $180 in insufficient funds. My bank manager called them and told them to put the monies back into my account. They did, but it took about 3 weeks. I was going through a divorce and was struggling financially already. I had to give up my apartment. Ir was a downward spiral as you can imagine. they never had authorization to remove any money from acc. Beware all!
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- TMobile - unauthorized debit card charge & unethical behaviour
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges.
- T-Mobile USA - unlocking my phone
- LG/T-Mobile - lg stylo 3 battery bl44e1f
- TMobile - annoying male voice in greeting. ordered item didn't arrive on promised day. awful hold music.